Best price for Hard Candy?

tenzor

CAGiversary!
Anyone know of a good price for this movie? Targets, and Wal-Mart around me don't even carry it, and my local borders has it for $24.99. I know BB has it for $16.99, but any price cheaper? like $12.99 or below

Where on Earth do you usually find new releases for $12.99 sir, because I'd like to know!

Anyway, I don't think I can resist buying Hard Candy even if the price does suck. I'm probably buying it today or tomorrow at BB, unless I can find a better price than that.

[quote name='JasonTerminator']Where on Earth do you usually find new releases for $12.99 sir, because I'd like to know!

Anyway, I don't think I can resist buying Hard Candy even if the price does suck. I'm probably buying it today or tomorrow at BB, unless I can find a better price than that.[/quote]

sometimes Frys has new releases for $12.99, but usually its $13.99.

[quote name='I AM WILLIAM H. MACY']Good movie but extremely extremely uncomfortable. Also a little bit of a weak ending. Still I'd give it a very solid 8/10[/quote]

I have yet to see this movie, going to rent it tonight, but how was it uncomfortable.....?

After talking about the movie recently on message boards and with friends, it seems like it's a "love it or hate it" film based on one simple question: "Do you believe a 14 year old guy is capible of doing all that?"

My answer? No.

[quote name='Prepster']I have yet to see this movie, going to rent it tonight, but how was it uncomfortable.....?[/QUOTE]
There's a 25 minute incredibly cringeworthy and realistic castration scene. Up until that point though I didn't really find it that uncomfortable, although others probably would

[quote name='Scahom1']
After talking about the movie recently on message boards and with friends, it seems like it's a "love it or hate it" film based on one simple question: "Do you believe a 14 year old guy is capible of doing all that?"

My answer? No.
[/QUOTE]
That's what I was thinking too.

I thought for sure she was gonna reveal that she was just a young looking college girl or something, but she didn't. I don't really think a 14 year old girl would do that

bread's done
Back