Best price for Orange Box on the 360?

Alright, the current best is $50, but for $5 I don't think it's worth waiting so long when I can just go to GS. Thanks though, you never know, GS may run out.

Hopefully there's some crazy site that's selling it for $15 off.

[quote name='Jack7Of7Spades7']Alright, the current best is $50, but for $5 I don't think it's worth waiting so long when I can just go to GS. Thanks though, you never know, GS may run out.

Hopefully there's some crazy site that's selling it for $15 off.[/QUOTE]

I kind of doubt you will find it for that price. Especially a launch title.

there's a 10% off coupon from www.myrewardzone.com that works with movies, music, and games (expires October 13)

i think it's only in-store, and i don't think it works with preorders, but that wouldn't be a problem anyway since it's most likely not going to be sold out (the majority of the gaming demographic is occupied with halo 3 hehe)

[quote name='mac101010']there's a 10% off coupon from www.myrewardzone.com that works with movies, music, and games (expires October 13)

i think it's only in-store, and i don't think it works with preorders, but that wouldn't be a problem anyway since it's most likely not going to be sold out (the majority of the gaming demographic is occupied with halo 3 hehe)[/quote]

Unfortunately :(
Everyone should know about Half-Life!

[quote name='Dante Devil']I kind of doubt you will find it for that price. Especially a launch title.[/quote]

Yeah I know, if only.

Anyway, with $6 off at BB, it brings the price down to just a dollar less, and BB is a bit farther away from me than GS, so I'll go with GS.

So my choices so far are GS at $59.53, or at that site posted, at about $50.

Yeah, and the 5-10 days at 99 cents are a bit too much, go with 3-5 and the total price comes very close to the GS price. I think I'll be going with GS unless there is some really good deal.

Or you can wait a week and play the luck game of finding a EB/GS that has one pre-owned at the presumable $54.99 cost, then use an edge card to knock off $5.49 knocing it down to $49.59, then the 10$ off coupon http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j197/Fox-Hound/stopgame.jpg
to knock it down another $4.95, to bring it down to $44.64, plus tax (which shouldn't be too bad unless you live in an area that has around 10% sales tax. So about $48 after tax for the used - coupons, in comparison to $66 new, after tax. About $18 in savings, which is around what you were looking for (though yes, you do have to bank on someone trading one in within the first 10 days)

Ah no, 54.99 is only preorders, so that would be used for 49.64. With tax you get it for around $53.74, while with tax on the new one it's $59.53, so yeah, good savings, but for a used copy I don't know, $6 savings for who knows what, scratched disc, no manual, will I even be lucky enough to find a used copy?

Just posted a deal online, it entails getting a free coupon at Burger King (they were just laying out there for me). The coupon gives you a 10 dollar gift card if you buy any 40 dollar (and up) x360 game or accessary. This will make it about 50 (if you count the gift card in there) and you can get it the day of.

Sorry I didn't put all the details, I was at work when I wrote that. Free coupon at BK, need to buy the game at Circuit City and you get a 10 dollar gift card. There should be a Halo stand set up near the register where you can get the coupons. It also lasts until the end of November, so this deal will work on other games like Mass Effect.

[quote name='rjarmstrong100']Or you can wait a week and play the luck game of finding a EB/GS that has one pre-owned at the presumable $54.99 cost, then use an edge card to knock off $5.49 knocing it down to $49.59, then the 10$ off coupon http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j197/Fox-Hound/stopgame.jpg
to knock it down another $4.95, to bring it down to $44.64, plus tax (which shouldn't be too bad unless you live in an area that has around 10% sales tax. So about $48 after tax for the used - coupons, in comparison to $66 new, after tax. About $18 in savings, which is around what you were looking for (though yes, you do have to bank on someone trading one in within the first 10 days)[/quote]
10$ off coupon? I'm sure that coupon reads 10% off, not 10$ off!

[quote name='Dante Devil']I kind of doubt you will find it for that price. Especially a launch title.[/quote]

Interesting. I thought the 360 had been around for awhile.

if you want two other games that are about the same MSRP, you can get it next week at toys r us, b2g1 so that comes out at $40 each

[quote name='darkclawsofchaos']if you want two other games that are about the same MSRP, you can get it next week at toys r us, b2g1 so that comes out at $40 each[/quote]

I'll have to skip as far as Orange Box goes, but that's a damn good deal, right next to Costco so when family goes I'll have to stop by and check it out, thanks.

bread's done
Back