Best price for pre-order of FMA: Conqueror of Shambala LE?

[quote name='eau']I hope that sharp metal thing won't ding up your FMA LE case during shipping :whistle2:#

A safer filler would be this $0.60 paperback
[/quote]

I think it ships before the FMA LE does? plus the LE looks like its a paperback book...not a case? i could be wrong...

[quote name='AtlusParker']Or just sign up for the trial of Amazon Prime and get free 2 day shipping regardless.[/quote]

and its free to sign up for? are there any benefits to signing up for Amazon Prime?

[quote name='animemaniac14']I think it ships before the FMA LE does? plus the LE looks like its a paperback book...not a case? i could be wrong...[/quote]
For my past few orders, Amazon had been holding everything until in stock before shipping, unless I opt to pay more for separate shipping. YMMV.

Below is an image of the LE. It looks like a book but there could very well be a slipcover or a thin box to hold everything together. You can barely see the DVD tray in the last page of the book.

ye its definitely going to be a book with a DVD tray in the back to hold both discs...

so i signed up for amazon prime and got free 2 day shippin and FMA Movie LE for only $24.99 :whistle2:D

bread's done
Back