Best price for PS3?

Ruckus16

CAG Veteran
I'm looking into a PS3. Found a Bundle with 160gb, shock controller and killzone 3 for $299. Anyone have anything better?

I was noticing that bundle as well, it's a very nice one if you want 100% new quality. You best guess that would save you a lot of money, be easy to get, and most likely be in very excellent condition would be near location sales sites, such as ebay, craigslist, etc. There are many people looking for a quick sell for money problems and such and you can find some amazing deals at times.

If used is okay with you, check the Amazon warehouse deals. Some bundles appear there like the Black Friday PS3 bundle for around $225. Move PS3 Bundle $300 and others.

[quote name='Finishoff']If used is okay with you, check the Amazon warehouse deals. Some bundles appear there like the Black Friday PS3 bundle for around $225. Move PS3 Bundle $300 and others.[/QUOTE]
Also, consoles sold on Amazon Warehouse come in pretty much perfect condition more often than not.

I have been an xbox guy since the original and I believe im on my fifth or sixth one so getting something new with a warranty is pretty important to me

[quote name='Ruckus16']I have been an xbox guy since the original and I believe im on my fifth or sixth one so getting something new with a warranty is pretty important to me[/QUOTE]

And you're barely getting a PS3? M$ did something right there.

Thats a decent price prior to the killzone 3 bundle it was a $50 gift card..

grab the bundle and jump online with kz3 it just released.

bread's done
Back