Best Price for PSP Slim?

I doubt they're going to drop the price on the PSP anytime soon with the announced God of War bundle for June at $199 - the same as the current Daxter and Star Wars bundles. I noticed I started receiving gold box offers from Amazon on PS3 systems at $20 off once I ordered a PS3 game from them. Maybe if you order a PSP game you were planning on getting, Amazon has similar offers on the system. I have no idea whether this will work or not - just an idea.

I'd definitely wait & get the GoW bundle at this point - use one of those GS 10% off coupons on it to save you $20.

No, the 10% coupon says not vaild on video game consoles.

I do know that AAA has a Target coupon for 10% off online and it does work on consoles. You do have to belong to AAA so it's only a good deal if you or someone in your family is already in it. I was going to use it to buy a 360 and it applied the discount. I ended up deciding to wait though.

i saw just wait for the god of war bundle it comes with 2 or 3 umd movies, the god of war game and i think a memory card, but not sure on that. but for $200 thats a steal, in my opinion. if i didnt already have a psp slim, i would jump on that deal

I'm also strongly considering buying a PSP. I still haven't decided whether to go for a slim PSP or get the original one through eBay or CL. Is there any major reasons to go for the slim over the old model?

The slim is noticeably lighter and has a few other other things such as video output capabilities, but that's about it. I actually couldn't believe how light the slim PSP was when I first got it and compared it to my old fatty.

[quote name='62t']any more info on the AAA coupon? My dad is a member[/QUOTE]

Go to aaa.com, you'll need to set up an online account (or have your dad). Then go to the Savings section, click on all, and you'll see all the eligible coupons/online codes you can use. Target.com should be under there.

bread's done
Back