Best price for Star Wars: Force Unleased: Ultimate Sith Edition?

janlazer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Been hunting around for this game..I know EB has it listed as $20 for the 360 version, but there's no stock in the area. I'm looking for either 360 or PS3...Doesn't matter. Any help would be appreciated. :)

[quote name='janlazer']Been hunting around for this game..I know EB has it listed as $20 for the 360 version, but there's no stock in the area. I'm looking for either 360 or PS3...Doesn't matter. Any help would be appreciated. :)[/QUOTE]

I wish you luck finding this gem; I struck gold when I found it at a local EB, and it was $35 I think. You won't find too much stock floating around, and when you do the price might be quite high. I'd recommend checking out the Amazon marketplace for a good deal.

I would check stores like Zellers or Superstore/Loblaws which aren't known for video games and may still have stock lying around. I've occasionally seen old collector's editions there.

Didn't realize it was that hard to come by...Seems like there are used copies for both systems in the area @ EB...Guess I'll have to bite the bullet and shovel out $35 for it.

bread's done
Back