Best Price for XBox 360 Controller Battery Pack

TurboPascal

CAGiversary!
I have seen the twin Pink pack going for $12 and the black twin black pack going for $19.

A quick search found people complaining about the pink battery pack.

Honestly, Pink, Blue, White or Black I could care less about the color as long as they work, are reliable and as a CAG I can find them at the best price.

Anyone have a good source or recommendation?

Bump as I am looking for some myself...

Have had 2 packs take a crap in the last couple weeks and would like to get 3-4 new ones so I can replace the 2 that went out and have a spare or two for when two of the other older ones I have go.

So far I have seen $15.99 for a split blue/pink pack, $20 for a black 2 pack, and $5 ea for pink ones by themselves...

Don't know if anything is wrong w the pink ones but i need some soon

[quote name='el swordo']Get yourself something like http://www.amazon.com/Sanyo-eneloop...2VNI/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1324395941&sr=8-4 and a couple cheap battery compartments on ebay if you've lost them. I am using eneloops with a usb charger hooked up to my direct tv receiver got sick of having that stupid cable running all over the place. And I have about 5 battery packs none of which hold a charge any longer[/QUOTE]

This x 1000.

I have 3 MS branded battery packs, all of which now hold a charge for about 2 hours. Get regular rechargeables (pref eneloops) and use them in other devices as well.

[quote name='mtxbass1']This x 1000.

I have 3 MS branded battery packs, all of which now hold a charge for about 2 hours. Get regular rechargeables (pref eneloops) and use them in other devices as well.[/QUOTE]

In all fairness I had these battery packs for over 2.5 years before they crapped out...

So you're saying the packs aren't worth that time?!

I have the MS ones and had 2 give out after a year or two of worth. I hear bad things, but I love mine. I went and paid 15 at GS (BOGO made it 10) and got the quick charge kit and 2 batteries (one was dead but the other seems fine) and think that probably a good way to go. I used to use rechargeable AAs but brand qualty varies greatly and die quicker than these IMO. If you have a microcenter near you, they are on sale this month for 6 bucks a pop for refurbed.

bread's done
Back