Best price for Xbox DVD remote kit??

At one point KB toys was clearence them out for cheap. If thats not an option, try Best Buy with a Gamer Gift Card (search if you are unfamilar with it)

Not to be a pain but I always find it funny that people make such a big deal about the ps2 and xbox being dvd players and then you have to go out and buy a $20 remote, sure you can use your controller but most are wired and it just is not as easy to use. Just my 2 cents.

[quote name='reallynotnick']Not to be a pain but I always find it funny that people make such a big deal about the ps2 and xbox being dvd players and then you have to go out and buy a $20 remote, sure you can use your controller but most are wired and it just is not as easy to use. Just my 2 cents.[/quote]

many people I've seen who ask about this, don't own a dvd player, or they don't have room for their console and dvd player due to a small area\tv stand.

[quote name='reallynotnick']Not to be a pain but I always find it funny that people make such a big deal about the ps2 and xbox being dvd players and then you have to go out and buy a $20 remote, sure you can use your controller but most are wired and it just is not as easy to use. Just my 2 cents.[/quote]

You can't use the controller on the Xbox which was a major error by Microsoft.

bread's done
Back