Best price in a wireless adapter for the 360.

tominater12

CAGiversary!
So like all 360 products my wireless adapter is going bad and I need a new one. Do you think one of you could tell me if you could find one for under $50 with shipping and it does not have to be wireless n.

I'm not sure about $50, but I got mine at Best Buy form $74.99. It was one of the "open item" discounts, but it works like new. That's going to be YMMV, but my local Best Buy always has one or two Open Box items around on various things. Worth a look to save almost $20.

EDIT: Actually, you said you didn't need N right? Amazon has a sale on the original one for A/G/B networks only. It's 49.99 +S/H. Not too bad of a deal.

http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-Wire..._2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1297378096&sr=1-2

Last edited by a moderator:
I can sell you mine/trade - I got it for about $65 before the Slim was announced...then MS screwed everyone over (except the people without an Xbox) a month later...although I don't regret it.

PM me if you are interested, I don't have feedback yet but I am in the midst of a trade so I will get one soon :bouncy:

I wouldn't mind trading but I have been working on my list....again if not interested I would refer you to befriending a Gamestop employee at your school like I did (even though I am going to be one soon...).

EDIT: Or try Craigslist/Ebay

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back