Best price on RE:Trilogy Blu-Ray?

RiCeBo1

CAGiversary!
I bought it for $57.99 before taxes at CC with a PM from Fry's. $63 was the total. Is there a better deal out there for the complete set? I know some people may think the movie was shitty, but I enjoyed them.

I love the hell outta these movies..

youre only looking at 3 bucks cheap if you PM from I think walmart.

Thats the best deal out there.. you did okay :)

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']I love the hell outta these movies..

youre only looking at 3 bucks cheap if you PM from I think walmart.

Thats the best deal out there.. you did okay :)[/quote]

I read on another forum that someone used the Best Buy $20 off 3 blu-ray movies on the collection because he told his cashier that even though it's a gift set, it is 3 individual movies (all the movies are in seperate cases unlike die hard collection or spider-man) so he got it for 38.99, though that is an extreme YMMV.

ya the bags are in store, but mine were all gone within the first hour of opening this past sunday (which i got there in time for =D )

Wal-mart had the best price when i doing my weekly sunday deal finding at 54.99 i believe.

[quote name='NfoRcErX']I read on another forum that someone used the Best Buy $20 off 3 blu-ray movies on the collection because he told his cashier that even though it's a gift set, it is 3 individual movies (all the movies are in seperate cases unlike die hard collection or spider-man) so he got it for 38.99, though that is an extreme YMMV.[/QUOTE]

I had a mgr overide and told her to call BB Corporate if she wants (Be nice usually helps) because the coupon doesn't list any exclusions from box sets. As long as its 3 blu rays. So she just gave me $20 off. $38.99 w/ Free tote ain't bad.

Since i already have Apocylypse, ill wait for another Sony BOGO and hopefully try and pick 1 and/or 3 up. I have enough backlog to keep me for awhile until it happens.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I should really try that huh?[/QUOTE]

Its a very large YMMV situation. Most BB's will not let you use it. I just picked it up yesterday from BB for $58.99 and they only had two sets left. Unfortunately they were sold out of War so I had to order that from Amazon.

Screw it, I just read that they need to scan your RZ card, which I don't have. I'll just be happy with what I got :)

[quote name='RiCeBo1']I bought it for $57.99 before taxes at CC with a PM from Fry's. $63 was the total. Is there a better deal out there for the complete set? I know some people may think the movie was shitty, but I enjoyed them.[/quote]

I finally got it for $38.99 plus tax at Best Buy but it took going to three separate ones. I used the "Buy 3 Blu Ray movies get $20 off" coupon, the first 2 stores I tried a couple of different ways to use it and got denied each time (they said the trilogy counts as 1 item and I need to buy 2 more).

But finally at Culver City the line was long and the manager said to go ahead since the 3 pack is 3 separate Blu Ray movies. Definite YMMV.

[quote name='NfoRcErX']I read on another forum that someone used the Best Buy $20 off 3 blu-ray movies on the collection because he told his cashier that even though it's a gift set, it is 3 individual movies (all the movies are in seperate cases unlike die hard collection or spider-man) so he got it for 38.99, though that is an extreme YMMV.[/quote]

Yup I did this after reading someone doing it on here, but it took a bunch of attempts. Helps if they are super busy with a long line and a cashier/manager who doesn't give a damn.

ye just tried it and got in a HUGE battle with the manager and the clerk...such an awful store..I think im going to do it again when it's a REALLLLYYYYY busssy time for Best Buy. Gonna try one more tonite too...will report my findings

[quote name='karkyco']I finally got it for $38.99 plus tax at Best Buy but it took going to three separate ones. I used the "Buy 3 Blu Ray movies get $20 off" coupon, the first 2 stores I tried a couple of different ways to use it and got denied each time (they said the trilogy counts as 1 item and I need to buy 2 more).

But finally at Culver City the line was long and the manager said to go ahead since the 3 pack is 3 separate Blu Ray movies. Definite YMMV.[/quote]

I just went to this store for the first time...and it will most likely be my last! West LA continues to surpass all other BBs in terms of friendlyness and knowledge of staff.

If someone can get this for me, with the $20 off coupon, I will pay you $44 plus shipping (First class mail).

PM if you are interested.

bread's done
Back