Best price on The Boondocks DVD?

I got it from Amazon in March for $19.99, but it's back up to $33.99 w/ free S&H.

Looking over pricegrabber's list, Amazon seems to be the best store to get it from, although some of their marketplace sellers have it for less. Still, I'd say it's worth it for the current price. Damn good series.

Oh, and the lack of edits make a couple of the more... raunchy scenes even funnier. I don't want to spoil which one I'm talking about, but for a hint:
SOAP DROP, NIGGA!

[quote name='Callandor']

Oh, and the lack of edits make a couple of the more... raunchy scenes even funnier. I don't want to spoil which one I'm talking about, but for a hint:
SOAP DROP, NIGGA!
[/QUOTE]

Watching that with several friends and hearing/seeing so many reactions at once was awesome.

Don't know of any good deals right now, but I'm pretty sure it's been in a couple BOGO sales the past couple months. Bound to be in another eventually if you can wait.

[quote name='shadowrage']Season 2 is supposed to start next month.[/quote]

And because of that, I wouldn't be surprised to see it on sale sometime soon. I'd just wait a couple of weeks, if I were you.

Saw this for $20 at Target. It said temporary price drop. YMMV though, and I bought it way back for $28 when it first came out, worth every penny.

[quote name='lukewin']Saw this for $20 at Target. It said temporary price drop. YMMV though, and I bought it way back for $28 when it first came out, worth every penny.[/QUOTE]

I saw it at target yesterday for $20 it might be a universal drop at target

[quote name='lukewin']Saw this for $20 at Target. It said temporary price drop. YMMV though, and I bought it way back for $28 when it first came out, worth every penny.[/QUOTE]
Picked this up last night at that bodacious price so I believe it's safe to say it's universal. Props to you and Soujiro_Seta, this was an excellent find. A bunch of other TV shows were also marked down at my Target, I recall the Simpsons sets for 20.

That is such a great series. Really funny stuff. I picked it up when it first came out for $30 at FYE.

Adult Swim should have it's own 24 hour channel. Who's with me?

Adult Swim DVDs rarely go on sale.

The cheapes you'll be able to find is 20 if you're lucky.

Deepdiscount.com had a deal a while ago of buy one get one free and for 30 I got both Dilbert and Boondocks so I got them for about 15 each. Not bad as you rarely see both less than 30 each and never less than 20.

Deep discount sometimes rehashes their deals so it might pop up eventually again. That is how I got Xena and Hercules the entire seasons, I got the first half one time didn't have enough money and a few months later they had it again and I got the rest.

I went to Target this morning and they had a ton of DVD sets with Temporary Price Cuts including The Boondocks for only $19.99. I'm not sure if it's like that at all stores though, so it might be YMMV.

bread's done
Back