Best price on the Mario Kart DS System Bundle?

Badgun

CAG Veteran
I'm looking to buy one of the red DS for my wife because she wants to play Nintendogs. I already have the game, but I'd like to get the system with Mario Kart for me to play. Are these readily available and is anyone running them on sale?

the only one i know of doing a deal on the red mario kart bundle is frys electronics. an extra 10 bux gets you madden 2k5 and world champ poker.

[quote name='Badgun']I'm looking to buy one of the red DS for my wife because she wants to play Nintendogs. I already have the game, but I'd like to get the system with Mario Kart for me to play. Are these readily available and is anyone running them on sale?[/QUOTE]

circuit city has the 15% off codes off of purchases over $100 for the rest of the weekend(online and B&M) so that is most likely the cheapest place to get a DS. Although i think target may still have them for $100 but i havent actually seen any target that is running the sale but i have heard people talk about it on here.

Although you maybe can get lucky and get one off of ebay for even less(if you dont mind used)

bread's done
Back