Best prices on the special/collectors edition of these dvds?

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']I don't think that there's a 28 weeks later special/CE out.[/quote]
Neither is there a SP ED/CE for Skinwalkers. And Across the Universe only comes as a 2-disc SP ED. Wal-Mart had it for $14.87, but I got it at BB because I wanted the free red CD case and they take $5 off if you buy it with another new release.

And if your looking for the steelbook for Planet Terror or Death Proof I think EBay or some other auction/trading site is your only option. Ouch!

[quote name='lokizz']werent they coming otu with a 28 days/28 weeks later combo with both disks together?[/quote]
Yeah, you mean this one. I got it the day it was released back in Oct. even though I wasn't really that interested in the 1st one, because I saw it in the big display box at Wal-mart with a price saying $19.96 on top. But it rang up as $26 or something and the cashier said that was the real price. I told him there was a price displayed on top of the box where I got it from that said $19.96, and he said OK he would overwrite the price.

[quote name='bryan78']Yeah, you mean this one. I got it the day it was released back in Oct. even though I wasn't really that interested in the 1st one, because I saw it in the big display box at Wal-mart with a price saying $19.96 on top. But it rang up as $26 or something and the cashier said that was the real price. I told him there was a price displayed on top of the box where I got it from that said $19.96, and he said OK he would overwrite the price.[/quote]

in your opinion is it worth getting? i like both of those films and was looking to buy the combo set.

Well, the 1st movie I didn't really give a crap about it and I avoided it ever since it came out. I wasn't expecting too much from it when I bought it, but I was surprised after watching it that it turned out to be a pretty decent film. The 2nd one looked awesome in the trailer, but it kind of failed to live up to my expectations, and the camerawork was too fast paced in the action scenes.

But if you're really a fan of zombie/apocalyptic movies like Resident Evil and if you can get both films for $20 or less, buy it, otherwise just rent it. If you're looking to buy, I'd say wait until 28 Weeks Later drops to $10 or less. 28 Days Later is already under $10 so that way you can get both films for under $20, unless you really need to have that cheap cardboard box to put them in which is the only extra incentive for buying the combo set.

bread's done
Back