Best PS3 bundle?

snowsquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Looking for a 160GB system, no Move bundle.

Here is what I have found:
FS - $299: GT5, MGS4, AC2, Resistance2 - I think this one is the best, though I already own AC2, and Resistance2.
BB- $299: Infamous, GT 5
EB- $299: nothing
SuperStore: ?
Wal-Mart: ?

I'll head out this afternoon and check out SuperStore and Wal-Mart. BB and FS are an hour away, so if I could find anything close to that FS deal I nab it. Anyone know of a great bundle that I am missing?

~S

your missing the EB deal going on still, depending on store level stock.

Running till the 31st of january
249.99 with Killzone 2 and God of war 3

The store for sure is still doing the 249 price (get them to scan it and attempt to finalize the sale. it will adjust the price) but they may be out of the promo killzone 2 and god of war 3 game.

Oooh, that is a good deal. I have already played those games, but they likely have decent TIV.

Edit: just stopped in at EB and they told me that the deal was over on Friday, and that they were not even bundling any games right now.

Wal-Mart is bundling modnation and uncharted 1.

Last edited by a moderator:
did you get them to scan the system and try it? a lot of Eb's don't know that its still active till the 31st. it will come up at 299 but when they finalize the sale it will drop it. they are welcome to call my Local EB in kitchener ontario and they will set them straight. you went in on a sunday when there is likely no management.

519-650-4800

Pale, thanks for the heads up. I went back and had them scan it. It came up $249, and KZ2 was thrown in, but they couldn't get GoW3 to scan free. I already have both those games, so I didn't feel like arguing, I was just happ be pay $250.

~S

bread's done
Back