best Ps3 offer with 100 price drop?

lbanks21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
145 (100%)
circuit city has the price drop with a free wireless controller. i can't seem to find any other deals. anybody know of any, maybe free game instead of controller??

[quote name='lbanks21']looking for online offers. are those all the ones that are up??[/quote]

I've been doing my own research on the matter, and the Circuit City and Amazon ones are the only ones I can find worth while. Just choose which one is more enticing.

Circuit City = Extra Controller + 5 Blu-Ray discs
Amazon = Blu-Ray remote + 6 Blu-Ray discs

It's also worth noting that Amazon's is cheaper, so that'd be the one I'd go for, personally.

Don't know if anyone else has seen this yet, but the $100 "price drop" is actually a clearence sale. Sony is stopping production of the 60gb mode by the end of the month (if they haven't already) and starting Aug 1st the $599 80gb bundle with Motorstorm will be their only offering. So much for that price drop. Anyway, get them now, because the 60 will VERY shortly be as rare as the 20. Source is an interview posted on joystiq, if you doubt.

yeah im going amazon. but unfortunately i have to wait till monday to order mine. i'm still 100 bucks short so i gotta wait till i get paid which is sunday. im sure there will be alot of ps3's still.....................right??

[quote name='lbanks21']yeah im going amazon. but unfortunately i have to wait till monday to order mine. i'm still 100 bucks short so i gotta wait till i get paid which is sunday. im sure there will be alot of ps3's still.....................right??[/quote]

right.

Ok, they "retracted" their statement, but everyone knows sony is totally full of shit and I don't think even they think that consumers will feel that an extra 20 gigs is worth 40 bucks, especially since you can easily switch out the hard drives. Don't be at ALL surprised if the 60 goes bye-bye in August just like the "oh yeah, we're still making the 20 gig version it's just that nobody wants it..." did.

[quote name='ReaperZER0']I've been doing my own research on the matter, and the Circuit City and Amazon ones are the only ones I can find worth while. Just choose which one is more enticing.

Circuit City = Extra Controller + 5 Blu-Ray discs
Amazon = Blu-Ray remote + 6 Blu-Ray discs

It's also worth noting that Amazon's is cheaper, so that'd be the one I'd go for, personally.[/quote]

AMAZON = NO TAX, FREE SHIPPING for the win.

you think amazon will have them in stock until monday or tuesday?? i'm worried that they will run out of stock cuz i wanna buy from amazon cuz no tax and i know tax will come out to alot of money.

bread's done
Back