Best PSN title for $10 and under?

simpleblur

CAGiversary!
I know the question is subjective, but it might give me a few titles I hadn't thought of. A friend recommended Sukioden, Journey, and Unfinished Swan. I want Okami HD, but I'm waiting for a price drop.

Final Fantasy games are half off right now. If you haven't played them, you cant go wrong with VI through IX for $5 each.

Thanks. I actually bought Beyond Good & Evil for the original XBOX new it was $10 at Gamestop couldn't pass it up and I was amazed by the quality when I played it. Final Fantasy games... eyeing Final Fantasy VII but I think I've put it on a pedestal in my memory and if I play it again it may drop a few rungs on my most memorable games.

[quote name='aheineken']Final Fantasy games are half off right now. If you haven't played them, you cant go wrong with VI through IX for $5 each.[/QUOTE]
How often do they mark them down like that? I assume this sale is over now but I really would like to get VIII and IX for cheap if they do this again soon.

[quote name='Navex']How often do they mark them down like that? I assume this sale is over now but I really would like to get VIII and IX for cheap if they do this again soon.[/QUOTE]
Think the last time was March 2012, so you'll probably be waiting around another year or so before they will go on sale again.

[quote name='Navex']How often do they mark them down like that? I assume this sale is over now but I really would like to get VIII and IX for cheap if they do this again soon.[/QUOTE]

It was an anniversary sale, so I wouldn't expect another any time soon unfortunately:cry:

bread's done
Back