Best PSP Case?

Is there a case that has a built in charger for the psp battery? I thought I saw one at Fry's but I can't remember the brand name or how much it cost.

Man, you guys must have major sized pockets for some of those cases. I just use the standard Sony neoprene case with white strap and a Shieldzone screen protector. Works pretty well, pretty minimalist, and with OE firmware there's no reason to carry any UMDs

Beside that flower one what other Zipped up case can I use that also fits a PSP that has a Sony PSP PlayGear Pocket on it.

Hate to make a new thread, so... has anyone got the Naki G-Pak for PSP? Strell?? Anybody?? Somebody? :(( It looks nice and I like the other g-paks, but would like some personal impressions before I plunk down $20.

Which Body Glove for the PSP? The only one I've seen is here: http://www.overstock.com/Books-Movies-Music-Games/Sony-PSP-Body-Glove-Protector-Case/2395354/product.html?IID=prod2395354

P10632726.jpg

No one else seems to carry it and I've seen pics from 2005 on UK sites that look different and had Fusion somewhere in the name. In the Overstock one, the front seems to be covered by flexible plastic. Is the screen covered too or is that a cut-out opening?

The Playgear has so many owners, but I don't think need a tank shell if it is really as heavy as people say. What does it weigh roughly?

Ugh. More things to buy.

[quote name='Superstar7']The Playgear Pocket is anything but pocket-sized! It is very heavy and God forbid one of your memory sticks to fall out of the slots. I highly reccommend the Body Glove case. It is very tight, but is definitely worth it. The case only protects your console; however. For a case to put all your stuff in, get one of the small backpack-looking cases. If you are interested, there is even a Louis Vuitton PSP case. Yes it is official. And it costs $429 USD last time I checked.[/quote]

What it the best hard plastic or silicone play through type case? I prefer to use a neckstrap with my PSP but it needs protection.

Kind of related, I'm looking for a set of handles to attach to the PSP to make it more controller-like. There's quite a few options, and I want cheap and something that's not a charger or speaker system. Suggestions?

[quote name='checking']i specifically created this account to tell u guys, because well, it look like some of u care about ur psp stability like i do, so ^.^

these are a must need, i was looking for one with high quality.

i have found the best one, i'm going to order one

http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/psp/gy.php

this is a must get

this isn't for the slim sadly[/quote]

smell like spam to me
go away

ok, i am looking for a case, i was looking at the other posts, i thing that the other ones are to clunky, i need one that fits in my pocket. the one hibiwa has looks nice.

u dare ban me, i'm not going to flame u. i really meant what i said mod, i was looking at the rest of the forum after.

forums have gone to shi t over the years, more and more people keep acting like douchebags online. their is a reason of course... , but moderator, i don't know how u got spam from my earlier post, i was honestly trying to help and look for help. If more poeple are like u, i honestly do not want to stay at this forum, it does look like a good community though.

this is what i had earlier

"
Originally Posted by checking
i specifically created this account to tell u guys, because well, it look like some of u care about ur psp stability like i do, so ^.^

these are a must need, i was looking for one with high quality.

i have found the best one, i'm going to order one

http://www.powersupportusa.com/products/psp/gy.php

this is a must get

this isn't for the slim sadly"

maybe i was being too cocky, but it's soo slim

Edit: i saw antoehr post with a slim metalic coat and the inside cloth, hmmm

Last edited by a moderator:
get the official psp hard case. It locks shut and is brilliant with soft velvet foam on the inside with an indentation for 2 umds and a memory stick

i've been using the one made by Hori, and it can be used for all PSP models (1000 to 3000). it looks something like this:

psp-acc-hard-pouch-portable3-white-v01l.jpg

you can put in 3 memsticks and 2 UMDs. i bought it from those guys at Renchi.

How is the size of the 2000 vs the 3000? I have one of those form fitting clear covers for my 2000 and am thinking about upgrading to the 3k. Will I have to get a new case for it? Or is the 2k and 3k exactly the same size/shape?

I still use that free Han Solo in Carbonite I got for free from GS. IMO guys and gals its more about you taking care of your sht than over-protecting it. I've never really used any armorlites/playgear pockets/etc and never busted any PSP that I've owned(and I took em everywhere).

bread's done
Back