Best PSP dead pixel return policy?

Gregory Kimball

CAGiversary!
I'm receiving a PSP on Sunday for my birthday, but I'm a bit worried about getting a unit with dead pixels. So, my question is as follows:

If I find my PSP to have dead pixels, which store would be most likely to replace or refund my purchase? I will not be purchasing any extended warranties, service plans, and/or product replacement plans for the PSP. I will return the system to the store at which it was purchased originally. And I will only return the PSP if it has multiple dead pixels.

Do any stores even do this anymore? Sony sent out a release saying that a few dead pixels were normal.. I think it was just the launch batch, though.. i've yet to hear of anyone recently having dead pixel problems.

[quote name='Scorch']Do any stores even do this anymore? Sony sent out a release saying that a few dead pixels were normal.. I think it was just the launch batch, though.. i've yet to hear of anyone recently having dead pixel problems.[/QUOTE]

Any PSP can have dead pixels, it isn't just a launch problem. I guess you could call it more of a quality control issue.

bread's done
Back