best rf adapter or universal adapter to use 360 on older tv w only coax connection?

[quote name='markyshizzle']i got a new tv, but the place im going doesnt... u want me to carry my 42 inch tv with me in my car everywhere i go :p[/QUOTE]
maybe, you never know...........

I found this at radio shack. It's twice the price of the Gamestop cable (because it will convert any A/V signal, not just the 360s) but I'd wager it will work well.

Oh, and regardless of the converter used I wouldn't expect a quality video signal. Remember, you are going from (presumably) component on your 42" TV to RF. If ever there were a downgrade in quality, this is it.

- DP

EDIT: I also stumbled across this cable only converter on Amazon. It's cheaper than the Gamestop converter but again, I wouldn't expect excellent quality video from it.

With that low of quality of input I can't imagine that the cable's manufacturer will make much difference, it's going to look like shit no matter what. If there is any sort of computer monitor around, hook it up with a VGA cable.

[quote name='anomynous']I have a recommendation. Get a new TV[/quote]

Why does everyone insist on being online trolls? If you got some help to offer so be it, otherwise move on.

While the quality isn't going to be great, it's not like it's gonna be unplayable. As suggested, try to find a decent rf modulator, but the quality probably won't be much different then the hardwired xbox one.

Also keep your eyes peeled for a great deal on a 15-17" lcd for a future purchase.

[quote name='buckeye25']Why does everyone insist on being online trolls? If you got some help to offer so be it, otherwise move on.

While the quality isn't going to be great, it's not like it's gonna be unplayable. As suggested, try to find a decent rf modulator, but the quality probably won't be much different then the hardwired xbox one.

Also keep your eyes peeled for a great deal on a 15-17" lcd for a future purchase.[/quote]

i went from Gears of War on a 56" 1080p tv to a 32" tube tv once and it was literally unplayable

bread's done
Back