Best Screen Protector?

andrew333

CAGiversary!
where would be the best place to pick up a screen protector? in particular, a place with a nice selection, i saw someone was lauding a hori but i have no clue where that might be available

You might be able to find the Hori protectors in either TRU or CC. (in CC they may or maynot be in the PDA section.)

You can pick up the Hori at EBGames, either in store or on their website. I didn't see it at the Toys R Us I went to; they had the Intec brand.

I bought a $5 Pelican at Best Buy. What a piece of crap, it really wasn't clear and it looked awful. Waste of money -- it took away from the beautiful PSP screen.

I got the hori protector from EB for 5 clams. Other than what appears to be a bubble in the middle (I can't push it out, and I'm too lazy to reapply it since it otherwise works OK) It works very well and you can't relaly even tell that it's on

I picked up the Hori from EB as well, and think it's pretty good. One word of advice is that the actual screen protector comes squeezed between two pieces of plastic, one thinner than the other.

Anyone know if Hori makes these for the Nintendo portables?

Thanks!

bread's done
Back