Best Show of 2010

[quote name='2DMention']Walking Dead was pretty good.

What channel is American Pickers on? Please don't say Showtime or HBO.

Cash and Cari on HGTV sounds like it could be good.[/QUOTE]
Pretty sure American Pickers comes out on History Channel.
Another show that I liked would be Hell's Kitchen.

[quote name='2DMention']Walking Dead was pretty good.

What channel is American Pickers on? Please don't say Showtime or HBO.

Cash and Cari on HGTV sounds like it could be good.[/QUOTE]

American Pickers has new episodes on History Channel Mondays at 9 EST.

Now they also started showing reruns on I kid you not lifetime which amazes me because I thought they had a no fat guys allowed policy on that channel, :lol:.

[quote name='lokizz']thats cool but the majority of their deals consisit of telling people its only worth so much ( mainly if the person doesnt know the value) and if they dont go for it ganging up on them until they get it at the price they want.

i know business is business but shit it pisses me off to see them rip people off. only paying 1000 for something you know is worth 2500 or 3500 is a shit thing to do imo. thats why i cant watch that pawn shop show granted if youre pawning shit you know what youre getting into but it still pisses me off.[/QUOTE]

I think their prices are fair considering they come to you instead of the owner taking the effort selling it them self. Yeah sometimes they make a huge profit but nobody's forcing the owners to sell. The stuff they buy probably sits around for a while anyways. They also fess up when they know an owner has something of value. I've seen the guys bump up prices themselves not wanting to take advantage of nice people. Maybe you're too much of a CAG ;)

I also like Pawn Stars but they've been making it to much about the cast as of late. Throwing in cheesy made-up sub plots I could care less about. The thing that interests me is the history of the items. I don't really care about all the fat people that work there.

I'm not old, so the only TV I watch is The Colbert Report and sometimes The Daily Show. So I guess TCR is the winner here.

[quote name='Rodimus']I think their prices are fair considering they come to you instead of the owner taking the effort selling it them self. Yeah sometimes they make a huge profit but nobody's forcing the owners to sell. The stuff they buy probably sits around for a while anyways. They also fess up when they know an owner has something of value. I've seen the guys bump up prices themselves not wanting to take advantage of nice people. Maybe you're too much of a CAG ;)

I also like Pawn Stars but they've been making it to much about the cast as of late. Throwing in cheesy made-up sub plots I could care less about. The thing that interests me is the history of the items. I don't really care about all the fat people that work there.[/QUOTE]

that always ends up being what ruins decent "reality" shows it stops being about the real stuff and is more about trying to act and create situations to keep people watching. the main reality show i like is 19 kids and counting. for church people those duggars keep it real.

[quote name='Rodimus']

I also like Pawn Stars but they've been making it to much about the cast as of late. Throwing in cheesy made-up sub plots I could care less about. The thing that interests me is the history of the items. I don't really care about all the fat people that work there.[/QUOTE]
I also enjoy Pawn Stars,but haven't really seen any of the new episodes if they even still make any.

Watched my first episode of American Pickers and I have to agree that those guys seem like snarky assholes.

Some of the stuff they find and the weirdos they find it from are pretty interesting.

Tonight's episode had them finding an old-ass pinball machine that I thought was pretty cool.

They lowball people on a lot of stuff, but they don't seem to know what it's worth most of the time.

Is Danielle one of their wives/gf? She's kinda hot.

[quote name='2DMention']Is Danielle one of their wives/gf? She's kinda hot.[/QUOTE]

No, she's like the receptionist/clerk that works at the actual store.

bread's done
Back