Best site for giftcards

sallyballs

CAGiversary!
Which website would my fellow CAGers say is the best (i.e. most legit, doesn't involve signing up for crap, or getting referrals) for accumulating giftcards for places like Amazon, TRU, BB, etc? Any info or insight is appreciated.

[quote name='sallyballs']Which website would my fellow CAGers say is the best (i.e. most legit, doesn't involve signing up for crap, or getting referrals) for accumulating giftcards for places like Amazon, TRU, BB, etc? Any info or insight is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

So you want to buy them then?

If it's eBay then you're not getting much of a discount. Surprisingly gift cards sell very well. Amazon cards are basically their value. eBay is the one making money off of their high fees and then you add PayPal fees, the seller is the one losing out.

[quote name='Secret Turtle']He actually doesnt want to buy them, he wants to win them for free. I can attest that my favorite is netwinner. I just play it while I'm browsing or talking to friends on AIM and I'm up a good 75 bucks so far. If you guys wanna be awesome sign up through me and I'll be your best friend

http://jackpot.netwinner.com[/QUOTE]

Your a little to busy pimping out your referral to notice that he said

[quote name='sallyballs'] best (i.e. most legit, doesn't involve signing up for crap [/QUOTE]

bread's done
Back