Best site to buy B$M?

[quote name='RockMySocks10']Hey I was just wondering what the best site for buying Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie, which is the cheapest or has highest quality video if they are the same price everywhere? Thanks[/QUOTE]

I can't give you a straight up price because it mostly depends on what percentage of it is Rango'd...

[quote name='Sonic9jct']I've heard people say they've been signing up for VUDU since it gives you $5 credit when you do.[/QUOTE]

Yes, if you don't have VUDU I guess that's the best way to go. It's $5.99 to rent in 1080p and you get a $5.99 credit when you sign up... so that works out pretty well!

But, once again, it may have been Rango'd... buyer beware!

Vudu has it for $9.99 SD and $10.99 HD.
Amazon has it for $9.99 which is HD on the Roku but only SD through your computer.
Youtube has it for $10.99.

Okay... didn't mean to lie, but someone else on another forum said it was $5.99 for VUDU.

$9.99 or more seems ridiculous for a rental, but it's coming to theatres in March... so I guess it's more for those who just can't wait. I also imagine that B$M is going to have quite a limited theatrical release unlike a certain bad movie that rhymes with the word 'thorax'.

[quote name='larrythefatcat']Okay... didn't mean to lie, but someone else on another forum said it was $5.99 for VUDU.

$9.99 or more seems ridiculous for a rental, but it's coming to theatres in March... so I guess it's more for those who just can't wait. I also imagine that B$M is going to have quite a limited theatrical release unlike a certain bad movie that rhymes with the word 'thorax'.[/QUOTE]

When they said $5.99 they probably meant with the $5 credit for sigining up. It's a one time credit though.

[quote name='gothamcentral79']When they said $5.99 they probably meant with the $5 credit for sigining up. It's a one time credit though.[/QUOTE]

You can say it to me without hurting my feelings, ya know... it's only three simple words: "Ya blew it!"

bread's done
Back