Best Star Wars Deals?

Walter White

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I want to get someone a Ps4 limited edition Star Wars bundle for Christmas, but what is the best way to go? I've been searching a lot and there aren't many deals for Star Wars stuff at all. The best deal I have seen, if I'm correct, is the cyber monday Walmart deal where they throw in a headset and controller for 400 (before tax). I wanted to get the headset too so I like that deal and I'm kind of just banking on that right now. In a perfect world, I'd love to get all that for less than 400 after tax, but I'm not sure if there will be any better deals or if any type of promotions can make that happen.

I also want to get myself Battlefront for Ps4. I'd prefer Deluxe edition. The best I'm seeing for that is maybe around 50-55 bucks off ebay. I'm surprised there aren't many deals to generate sales considering I'm seeing bad reviews about it and people playing it once just to sell it. Which I could maybe get it for 45 that way "used", but it seems smarter to get the Deluxe new if the difference is only 5-10 bucks.

Beyond that, I'm really sure many people haven't bought the Season Pass for it, but I don't see any deals on that at all. Best thing I could come up with is spend the 10% off code on Amazon for it, but still not worth it. The season pass isn't a must for me, but it would be nice. I wonder how long it will be before they drop the price on that. I know that a year from now they will probably package the game and season pass for 60 bucks or less, but I'm not sure I want to wait that long.

Any advice or help is appreciated. Think we will see any good deals pop up within the next 4 days?

I'm pretty sure anything Star Wars won't have any problem selling so Battlefront will be just fine either way.  As for the console, I don't know, I do know the 360 C3PO/R2D2 ended up being pretty cheap after a month or two, but they made a ton. 

bread's done
Back