Best thing to do with extra Halo: ODST?

INCyr

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
So for some reason, Microsoft decided to bestow upon me a second copy of ODST. Sadly, this game is fairly ubiquitous, and I figure I'm not going to be able to get much for it, even brand new. Does anyone have any idea how best to use this copy? I've got a couple of games I'd like to pick up, and I know it won't cover any of them, but it'd be nice to get as much as I can for it.

I know GS is currently offering an extra 30% on trade ins, which would bring it up to ~$12 or so, but it seems like I should be able to do a bit better than that, right? On the other hand, is there really anyone, at this point in time, who wants this game that doesn't have it?

A lot of CAGs have been looking for it, you should have no problem selling it if you'd want to on here. Unless you're looking for more than around $20.

[quote name='OoTeHaLeXoO']Give it to Gameboy415.

:][/QUOTE]

This. I'm keeping my copy so I can harass my friends who play Halo still.

take it to Walmart n tell'em u lost the receipt,u should get store credit to what there selling it for.

[quote name='cabman21']take it to Walmart n tell'em u lost the receipt,u should get store credit to what there selling it for.[/QUOTE]

Go back to slickdeals you dirty thief.

You got it for free, so why not pass on the good will? I would love to have that game (I even signed up for a free copy, so you probably got mine!)

Anyway I'll give you 12 real-bucks for it. They're more valuable than GS bucks.

I have a Burger King poster from back when Pokemon first came out that has all the Pokemon and their BK toy equivalents on them. I'll give you that for it.

bread's done
Back