Best Used Game Retailer 2010

I gotta say Gamestop.

I've actually gotten a number of awesome used game deals both in store and online (even if the online ones were mostly programming errors).

Gamefly by a pretty big margin. The best prices anywhere (if you wait long enough) and everything's always arrived in great condition.

Amazon .com

I just got this 3 used items in like new condition 2 weeks ago

Eternal Sonata (PS3) $7.88

Heavenly Sword $5

Mafia 2 (PS3) $7 (not sure why Mistermoney-hq sell them this cheap, maybe its a typo error but they didn't cancel it, i just recieve it 2 days ago and its in like new condition.

and more cheap used items that i bought from Amazon Warehouse.

got gow 3 and dantes inferno and bfbc2 Singularity and ect ect ect for 7.50 @ blockbuster video

AMAZING BBV FTW

gamefly gets 2nd imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, while I have probably bought more from Warehouse Deals, I have to go with Gamefly. Those end of month sales are amazing and I am sad there wasn't one last month. I actually had money to spend at the end of the month.

Amazon Warehouse Deals definitely

GameFly is great when they have a good sale going, but their regular prices aren't very good.

[quote name='celegus']Totally absolutely Gamefly. At least 50% of my games last year came from them, and they all looked brand new for being used.[/QUOTE]

A vote for Gamefly from me as well.

For me, it's more like 75% of all the games I bought last year were from GF, I had at least 2-3 games a month coming from them last year and if the sales continue with the great prices I don't see shopping elsewhere since other good sales are few and far between elsewhere, bigger named titles cheaper here and sooner than you can get them elsewhere, fast shipping and stuff usually comes in great shape.

GoHastings came through on a lot of great sales and used stuff last year - with a couple flubs, surely. But can't beat Fallout New Vegas for $1.

1) Amazon Warehouse Deals for their everday values
2) GoHastings when its B2G1 and/or Free Shipping
3) GameFly during sales

bread's done
Back