best way to do a psp return at walmart

Mind_n_Soul

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
what is their return policy

i am really upset with the quality of the psp i recieved from them there are about 5 dead pixels, series of three little dots on the screen, and a quarter inch scratch on the screen which i found as i opened my psp

everytime i play my psp i worry that i got ripped off

i want to exchange my psp for hopefully a better one with no dead pixels

any thing i shouldn't say, things i should say?

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']what is their return policy

i am really upset with the quality of the psp i recieved from them there are about 5 dead pixels, series of three little dots on the screen, and a quarter inch scratch on the screen which i found as i opened my psp

any thing i shouldn't say, things i should say?[/QUOTE]
Dude, it's Walmart...They'll take a piece of shit back as long as it has a UPC on it.

Just bring your receipt and tell them you want to do an exchange for a working unit.

Tread lightly.
Be Honest. Since it was scratched and had other flaws in the workmanship besides the dead pixels, you shouldn't have any problems.

The problems come in when you go in there and come off like you're trying to get away with something.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Dude, it's Walmart...They'll take a piece of shit back as long as it has a UPC on it.

Just bring your receipt and tell them you want to do an exchange for a working unit.[/QUOTE]

That's a big negative on the piece of shit. Tried it last week and they just stared blankly at me.

[quote name='Ugamer_X']Dude, it's Walmart...They'll take a piece of shit back as long as it has a UPC on it.

Just bring your receipt and tell them you want to do an exchange for a working unit.[/QUOTE]

thanks, but i have another problem, they don't have any in stock, what should i do now

i am thinking that i have to get a gift card, and i will have to use the gift card on the day they have them

i am thinking about keeping the sampler and spiderman umds just in case they don't have them

any other way?

do other walmarts take returns from different walmarts

really thanks for your help

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']thanks, but i have another problem, they don't have any in stock, what should i do now

i am thinking that i have to get a gift card, and i will have to use the gift card on the day they have them

i am thinking about keeping the sampler and spiderman umds just in case they don't have them

any other way?

really thanks for your help[/QUOTE]

Quit thinking while you're ahead. You're starting to come of like you ARE trying to get away with something. Returning only part of a new product and acting like you never got the missing product is a really shitty thing to do.

[quote name='JSweeney']Quit thinking while you're ahead. You're starting to come of like you ARE trying to get away with something. Returning only part of a new product and acting like you never got the missing product is a really shitty thing to do.[/QUOTE]

But don't think that it's so shitty that you could put a UPC on that shit that you shitted from the shitty behavior and return to Walmart for a gift card.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']thanks, but i have another problem, they don't have any in stock, what should i do now

any other way?

really thanks for your help[/QUOTE]
You'll probably have to go the gift card route as you said...Of course, you could contact Sony about the issue, and, for a shipping fee, get a new PSP sent to you in a few weeks.

Also, I'm not sure about doing returns to different Walmarts...If there's a Walmart in your area that has the PSP in stock, I say go for it, I'd doubt they'd give you much trouble about it.

[quote name='basketkase543']That's a big negative on the piece of shit. Tried it last week and they just stared blankly at me.[/QUOTE]

really?

I did it last week.... but they needed my driver's license since i didnt have a receipt for the log.

So, I guess its YMMV.

[quote name='Mind_n_Soul']what is their return policy

any thing i shouldn't say, things i should say?[/QUOTE]

in all honestly....
take it in.

with your receipt.
tell them its making funny noises and games are freezing up.
don't even mention the dead pixels.... they won't understand what you're talking about.

then.... when they take it back... after you lie to them and they give you a brand new sealed one....

enjoy your NEW BATCH OF EVEN MORE DEAD PIXELS!

that's what you get for lying.

point is...

IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU TELL THEM!
Lie, tell the truth, whatever..... you have a receipt... and you need an even exchange.
perfect.

but don't expect the new one you get in exchange to be free of dead pixels.
its just luck of the draw to get a good one.... and if its not pixels... its gonna be dust.. or bubbles... or something....

you never know.

not only that.... you could very well get one free of dead pixels... then pixels could DIE a month down the road!

WHO KNOWS!?

You can take it to any Wal-Mart as long as you have your reciept. You also have 90 days to return it, so if you didn't want to be without a PSP until they got more in, you could always just hang on to it until they get more.

Don't lie about what's wrong, and you may or may not get away with keeping the Spiderman 2 UMD. If you were to return it at the Wal-Mart I work at, everyone in our electronics department, myself included, would tell you to bring back the movie before we would accept it back. However, most Wal-Marts employ nothing but retards, so you could probably get away with it.

[quote name='odhen']You can take it to any Wal-Mart as long as you have your reciept. You also have 90 days to return it, so if you didn't want to be without a PSP until they got more in, you could always just hang on to it until they get more.

Don't lie about what's wrong, and you may or may not get away with keeping the Spiderman 2 UMD. If you were to return it at the Wal-Mart I work at, everyone in our electronics department, myself included, would tell you to bring back the movie before we would accept it back.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info

i already decided that i will turn in the whole psp unit with everything

does anyone know if you can get a cash refund on opened PSP? because i want to spend my eb credit that is left over and get a new one from eb.

[quote name='baddtm']does anyone know if you can get a cash refund on opened PSP? because i want to spend my eb credit that is left over and get a new one from eb.[/QUOTE]

If you have your reciept, and you paid in cash, yes, you can. Without a reciept, assuming you bought it at Wal-Mart(they're supposed to call and check the serial number), you'll just get a gift card.

[quote name='odhen']If you have your reciept, and you paid in cash, yes, you can. Without a reciept, assuming you bought it at Wal-Mart(they're supposed to call and check the serial number), you'll just get a gift card.[/QUOTE]

whew, thanks for the quick reply. yeah, i paid in cash and still got the receipt.

[quote name='odhen']If you have your reciept, and you paid in cash, yes, you can. Without a reciept, assuming you bought it at Wal-Mart(they're supposed to call and check the serial number), you'll just get a gift card.[/QUOTE]

yeah well its a bit off topic but still related to returns, my walmart has a new return policy that says i cant return ANY playstation product without the receipt not even for credit. yup, it looks official too!! i think it was all the ps2 slims i scamed that got them to make that new guide-line. kinda sucks because i have a psone lcd screen that i cheap and wanted to get credit for a psp.

bread's done
Back