Best way to give away or sell Xbox 360 S 4GB w/ bad DVD Drive?

lildirtygamer

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
My apologies in advance if this isn't the correct section to post my question and for the lengthy post. I have an Xbox 360 S 4GB system that I bought from Cowboom before it went under. I didn't know the DVD drive was on the fritz at the time due to it not having a controller. It did come with the OEM power adapter and A/V Cables. By the time I did get a controller to test it the return date had passed.

It powers on and works fine for streaming Netflix, Hulu, etc and for downloading and playing digital editions of games.  After saying all of that my question is, should I give it away, sell it as-is, or just take it to a local electronics recycler? If needed I can hook it up and take pictures to show that it does indeed work.

Just curious but why aren't you keeping it?
I bought another 4GB Slim a short time after in order to play physical copies of games as well as digital. I've thought about keeping it as backup for streaming and digital games. Getting another hard drive to go in it would be easy enough. Also thought about having the DVD drive replaced, don't know how much it would cost. Just undecided right now.

ah, ok. I was going to suggest keeping it and getting an external hard drive to use it for digital games. It might be best just to keep since you prob won't get that much for it.

Yeah I'll just go ahead and keep it and see about getting an external or internal hard drive for it. And I can use the second wireless controller I have with it to play games. Thanks for the help.

bread's done
Back