Best way to go about selling stuff off

MykelxKnight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (93%)
I've recently decided that its time for me to stop gaming for the time being. I have a Xbox one launch edition 500gb with kinect , wii u 32gb w mario kart, ps4 500gb, galaxy n3dsxl, and white assassins creed vita.

I also got a couple games all not opened for wii u, ps4 and Xbox one. Also I was thinking of leaving my account active on the Xbox which I have like 130+ games on my account.

What would be the best way to sell it? I need money right now as to I'm broke trying to get a car and get my life on the road. All suggestions welcome and appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
I usually used craigslist here, though not sure if its safe in your area. My area also has a facebook selling group which is essentially the same. Otherwise I suppose eBay would be another route. I would say you could get cash (cash / credit same at gamestop starting Monday 12/26) but you're in California and they don't get that promo. 

When it comes to selling on Craigslist or Facebook, I absolutely refuse to meet at anyone's home. After setting up a YouTube account, I now record videos of me using the electronics I am selling to show that they work. Did that with a Xbox One I put up for sale last week and sold it pretty quickly. Met at the local police station.

I also tried OfferUp for the first time recently and I've sold a few things with that. It has a user review system.

I'm a little more comfortable using Facebook since most of the time you can see their full name or other info.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back