Best Way to make easy money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dl and burn movies and cds and sell them from 5 to 10 bucks. I made 50 bucks atleast every day. Plus I found movies like Saw 3 a week before it even came out so I sold 5 copies of that for 20 bucks.

[quote name='Zombieslayer240']God damn TC, you are the defenition of LAZY. You want money but don't want to work for it.[/quote]

It's not that I'm bloody lazy already, I live way out in the middle of nowhere, the closet town that has a decent amount of people in 40 miles away. I would do physical labor but I can't do that so I am looking for other ways so please if you have other ideas please say or just shut up already.

Some people recommended lightspeed surveys in another thread. I don't know if they pay people under the age of 18, but it's possible. It's just a bunch of surveys, but they're too long and don't pay enough for what the "prizes are" (example: $10 paypal, $10 amazon giftcard, etc), but it's better than nothing, but keep in mind you have to qualify for the surveys.

Pinecone research is a better option, they pay (in less than a year, I've probably made about $80 or more with a bunch of $5 checks) but again, not sure if they allow underage participants, plus they don't have referrals, you have to find the right time when they're looking for people.

There was a thread from last summer or so that was for underagers like yourself, but you'd have to look real hard for it. It was doing surveys and the like, but I couldn't tell you what site since I'm legal and had no reason to look through it in the first place.

Locally you could work at 14, was a big deal when I was in middle school because the school basically had to license you to work. From then until you were 18 the max you could work was 40 hours a week I believe. The idea was to keep kids focused on school work rather than money. Probably kept employers from exploiting kids who didn't know the law.

Any local sports associations? When I was your age I would referee youth soccer games and make $20/game - so basically $20/hour. Look into it.

[quote name='birdmann']Just dl and burn movies and cds and sell them from 5 to 10 bucks. I made 50 bucks atleast every day. Plus I found movies like Saw 3 a week before it even came out so I sold 5 copies of that for 20 bucks.[/QUOTE]

Ass.

Honestly like everyone has said here quite a few times, there is no easy way to make money. Your going to have work for it one way or another, whether its doing surveys hours on end for a measily $5 or some manual labor.

Got a lawnmower? Mowing lawns was how i made money when i was 10-15.

[quote name='DarkShadowLegion']Im only 13 and i sell cds a school for money, naytime i need some like i am this week becuase i want to buy some stuuf i want =)[/quote]

Dear Mr. Legion,

Please stop murdering my friends and family.

Sincerely,
The English Language

I got a job in a kitchen at a golf course when I was 14, and I lied to get it. I think you had to be 16 or something. I needed spending money, and I sure wasn't going to beg for handouts from anyone.

If you really want money, you will do what you may to get it. The "they wont hire me because of x and y" thing doesn't really hold up. A lot of places WILL hire you at a young age, and a number of others won't bother to check up on the information you give them. There is also the already mentioned 9000 odd jobs and reselling that has already been mentioned. Outside of that you are SOL, nobody is going to cut you a check for sitting at a desk yet.

why is every one saying the same thing about work. he is asking a good question how to use the net to make some money. here is a idea dude. set up a free blog and use the google addsens on it and push trafic to the site and you can make money that way. just get a good blog going. do some google serching for some boards on it. but you can make money doing it. a lot of people do it and as far as i know they dont check the age. hope this helps man

Hey that blog idea is good, I will have to look into that.

Hey also what blog sites are good to start with? I have only tried blogger and it was cool but I never got far in it.

you know im not sure on a good site to start one. I sat up a blog only for a day and did not have time to work it but i thik i got it off google. but the addseens thing is the money every time they click the link you got money

[quote name='nasum']there's always prostitution...[/QUOTE]

Plus he's underage, so if he could only get to Amsterdam, he could make a killing.

Well since my Dad is disabled I get SS benifiets 'till I'm 18....we all can't be that lucky though :p

If I wanna make money I usually buy stuff at Goodwill or Halfprice books and resell it on ebay, I've made over 700 dollars last year doing this. It's not a whole lot in the scheme of things, but I am able to buy what I want.
And don't do surveys, it's not worth the trouble.

Or you could try reselling games here on CAG, like maybe from a TRU or CC clearance sale. But you need money in the first place for that.

Dude you can find a million places that will pay you off the books. Aside from that get involved with your local punk scene, I used to make some extra bread selling merch and promoting venues. This was done throughout my normal day so it really wasn't anything extra. Good luck, if anything i'll throw you 20 bucks for some good brain :).

After reading the topic I figured id view and see all the inbox dollars...winzy style sites posted.
Instead its become an unemployment office that the thread starter didnt want to enter and neither did I.

:hot:

[quote name='Gustav Holst']Dear Mr. Legion,

Please stop murdering my friends and family.

Sincerely,
The English Language[/QUOTE]

Pulling the grammar police on a 13 year old?

[quote name='Skelah']After reading the topic I figured id view and see all the inbox dollars...winzy style sites posted.[/QUOTE]
Netwinner is 5000000x better, imo.

There are legit places to work underage assuming you can get to them. Throw peanuts for the local ball pak. Do concessions or something like that. You won't get rich but you can make a descent amount of money during a ball game. Lots of people did that from like 14-16 when I was going to school. I think most of them did it for a 2A Mets Farm Team or a 1A local Braves Team, but you get the idea. Mowing Lawns can also be very lucrative, I know adults that make more money then I do mowing lawns, only downside to that is it is kinda seasonal. I don't really think movie theaters really care if you are old either to work the concession stands and that kind of thing. Some kids in that age group also umpired like teaball and crap when they were 14 and 15. I think they gave em 20 bucks a game or something like that.

I was a paperboy for six years (1998-2004) and made decent money doing that. Never try to make money from doing surveys or going on 'free stuff' sites that make you their slave by doing referals. It isn't worth it in the long run. Getting a job is the easiest way you can ever get money unless you're doing something illegal such as the previously posted selling copyrighted music, movies, shows or selling drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back