Best Way to Sell A PS4 Preorder?

Is it paid off?

If so sell it.

If not, cancel.

I wouldn't buy one that wasn't paid off personally. I probably wouldn't buy one at all. I think these consoles are going to be easier to get than PS3, Wii, and Prebone.

Is it paid off?

If so sell it.

If not, cancel.

I wouldn't buy one that wasn't paid off personally. I probably wouldn't buy one at all. I think these consoles are going to be easier to get than PS3, Wii, and Prebone.
hahahaah...prebone.

You know what, i would pay it off and sell it to brazil. There selling $700 and up over there since they don't get until new year.

I still remember the one CAG who got screwed big time when he tried to flip the PS3 back in the day. Shit like that makes me too scared to try and sell anything that expensive online. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Real talk.... eBay is full of listings of people redirecting the shipping to the buyers address from Amazon.. The problem with this is Paypal has higher requirements for items over a couple hundred dollars ($500 iirc). Actual signature from someone for proof of delivery and not just a tracking number saying delivered so you are gambling even more than EBay/Paypal have already became. Don't know about you but I get a few things a week or so just left at my door... You would have to ship it to you and then on to them to be safe and require them to sign for it etc.. But still it's a buyers world on eBay, I hate selling high value things there: chargeback risk, plus 10% Ebay fees + paypal fees + shipping. I still use it but hate what it's become luckily most people are honest.

I had an extra secured from GameStop and I just decided to let a friend get it but of course I gotta go and pick it up at midnight, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back