Best way to sell manga?

dingo_stole_mybaby

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (96%)
Hey peeps my sister is trying to sell a bunch of manga and wondering what the best avenue for that would be. We have a few used book stores, but I know that Half Price Books gives pathetic TIVs. If there is any interest here, I'll try and get a list up. Is it expensive to ship manga books?

Heres a partial list, these are the ones she has volumes 1-4(roughly) of
the ring
love hina
kill me kiss me
chobits
tokyo mewmew
tenchi janai
death note
crossroad
gals!
land of the blindfolded
angel sanctuary
the devil does exist
happy hustle high
beauty pop
shugo chara!
Imadoki
Ashitaruze Baby
shutterbox
ouran high school host club
high school girls
rave master
zodiac P.I.
tokyo boys and girls
vampire game
real bout high school
miracle girls
under the glass moon
confidential confessions
pet shop of horrors
model
emma frost
fruits basket
ultra cute

Feel free to PM me with any questions or tips, or gimme bumps! Thanks!

I bought about 30 different volumes of manga off eBay from a seller for $.01 each plus $1 shipping (when more than 10 were purchased)... Honestly, I've been trying to unload em, but unless you're looking for more than $2 or $3 each, there's not much you can do except eBay and pray, or finding a manga fiend around you. I think the desire for manga has gone down the past year or so...

You might want to try craigslist @ $3 a pop for random volumes, though if you have any complete sets that might be more appealing / worth selling online at media mail rates.

Manga is one of those things where they jack up the prices in-store, yet in the outside world I can often find them in great shape at a $1 apiece from library sales and flea markets. You might want to look for some folks on here in the CAG Video Game Trading section with the anime avatars and manga lists...

bread's done
Back