Best way to ship a game?

F that, to get the cheapest shipping possible tie that sucker to a carrier pigeon and send that baby on it's way, besides the cost of the string, the extensive training of a carrier pigeon, and the fact that the pigeon has no clue where it's going or why you tied a game to it's leg, your good to go!

I re-use bubble mailer that I get from Amazon, ebay, here, etc.

If there are holes from removing the label I tape them or I put another label over it.

I would use a dog to deliver games, might take awhile but all you need is a little scent from the buyer and they're off!

OR DOLPHINS!, they're smart.......right?????

I buy so much crap online that I always have a steady supply of bubble mailers. It might look ugly, but I always make sure the games are secure.

also, people who ship games under 13 oz via media mail need to die in a fire. there's cheap, then there's saving a couple cents at the risk of it getting damaged (seems more common in MM shipping) or heavily delayed or lost altogether.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']I would use a dog to deliver games, might take awhile but all you need is a little scent from the buyer and they're off![/QUOTE]
We sometimes use my dog to ship things from room to room in my house, took a lot of training and the lives of many stuffed toys.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']I buy so much crap online that I always have a steady supply of bubble mailers. It might look ugly, but I always make sure the games are secure.

also, people who ship games under 13 oz via media mail need to die in a fire. there's cheap, then there's saving a couple cents at the risk of it getting damaged (seems more common in MM shipping) or heavily delayed or lost altogether.[/QUOTE]

In most case they actually cost more using media mail instead of 1st class if it is something like a single game.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']I buy so much crap online that I always have a steady supply of bubble mailers. It might look ugly, but I always make sure the games are secure.

also, people who ship games under 13 oz via media mail need to die in a fire. there's cheap, then there's saving a couple cents at the risk of it getting damaged (seems more common in MM shipping) or heavily delayed or lost altogether.[/QUOTE]
Everyone who ships games media mail needs to die in a fire as games don't qualify for media mail.

Thanks for all of the feedback, I'll see the next time I can get to our nearest Wal-Mart if I can't find some of those bubble mailers. I don't plan on being a major or continuous seller on eBay at all, just to sell the PS3 games I get bored of.

[quote name='mguiddy']Everyone who ships games media mail needs to die in a fire as games don't qualify for media mail.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna call the police and have them all arrested! Rid the world of those damn media mail shippers.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']I'm gonna call the police and have them all arrested! Rid the world of those damn media mail shippers.[/QUOTE]
Okay.

bread's done
Back