Best way to ship boxed games?

lolwut?

CAGiversary!
Feedback
170 (100%)
Just curious as to what some of you other guys use to ship your complete and boxed games so that they will arrive safely. In particular I'm concered about SNES and N64 games.

I was thinking about possibly filling the game box with newspaper or something similar so the contents wouldn't shift around and the box would maintain it's shape. Then I'd just put that into (hopefully) a mailing box of similar size. Good idea, or should I do it another way?

a poor man's air bags (those things amazon uses to pad their empty spaces) is to take a ziploc sandwich bag, blow air into it, seal it, and then use tape to make sure it stays sealed. it's ghetto, but effective ;)

I wrap the box a layer of bubble wrap, then put it in a larger box and fill the empty space with old newspaper. It's cheap and very effective. supermodestmouse's way is also very effective, but you have to make sure the bag is sealed tightly.

For used/opened, you can break down (unfold) the outer box and ship it flat, then you've only got the easily-replaceable generic white cardboard guts to worry about (sometimes those can break down as well).

Works great with SNES, N64, & Gameboy boxes. New/Sealed should be shipped in a box or have sturdy reinforcement.

Bubble Mailer + GBA game = +5 crush.

bread's done
Back