Best way to start Netflix??

DRkdragon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I have just gotten enough free time to do catch up on movies and I saw the Netflix looked like a good option. I remember that there used to be some really good trials for Netflix, but I can't seem to find them any more.

Anyone please tell me if there are any good trial deals for Netflix and where to find them??

Thanks in advance!

PM me if you want a free 30 day trial code. From there you can sign up to the service. I do the 8.99 a month deal, where I have 1 DVD out. I find that I watch most of my movies from streaming however.

There was a thread here recently for 30-day trials. Normally when you sign up thru the website you are given a standard 14-day trial.

The 30-day trial [codes] are given to active paying members to pass on to friends/relatives so that they may start a NEW membership.

Search the forum. It was a recent thread within the past month.

Edit: see, mtxbass1's post above. :)

TIP: I suppose the best strategy would be to sign-up for a 3 or 4 movie PLAN to use during your 30-days since you won't actually be billed -- THEN on day 27 or 28, you can then go on the website to CHANGE/DOWNGRADE your plan to 1 movie out ($8.99). Cycle the movies as much as you can -- 9, 12, 15,+ to watch during the 30 days... Upon downgrade, the extra movies would need to be returned within 7 days.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks! I appreciate the replies. I think I plan on streaming it through the XBOX and pc as well. So I think 1 at a time should do.

Also note, if you have a friend/family member who already subscribes to Netflix they can add up to 5 other devices for instant streaming free. So if they have a slot left they can add you and you'd be able to have instant streaming free with no hassles, sign ups or anything. Can work on xbox 360, ps3, wii and pc.

bread's done
Back