Best Wii Bundle?

honestly your not saving that much off that bundle or any for that matter. In fact your over paying to get a reserved Wii. Dont buy into these bundles they are rip offs and really dont stand for what cag is about.

Wii = $250

so your paying $150 for mario galaxy ($50) + Wii play ($50) + Nyko charge kit ($25, $35 at GS) + Nunchuck ($20)

So your over paying by $5, well your saving $5 if you go by GS's price on the nyko charger.

nyko charger $26 http://www.amazon.com/Nyko-87000-Wi..._3?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1216451323&sr=8-3

Last edited by a moderator:
GS bundle is about the price you would pay if you purchased each item individually. I've heard complaints about the nyko charger, personally don't have one but just a heads up about that. V4oldboy is right, you're not saving anything really, better off buying the items separately if you can. Here's a decent bundle I found on TRU.com if you don't care about Wii Play. Except shipping might kill the deal for you, which is why B&M is a better choice if possible.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3153822

btw, why did you put wii sucks and ask about buying one?

Thanks guys, Ill probably just go with the 'buy individual' stuff thing so I dont get stuck with unwanted crap to save $5.

Oh, and this will be a Christmas present (getting a head start to avoid shortages like last year) for my two little sisters, who happen to be 10 year old girls. For the record I still think it sucks at least from a real gamers standpoint, but Soccer mom and little girls will like it. ;)

But does anyone know if there are real good money saving bundles out there or is it just a bunch of bundles where you save $5 but then get stuck with the Bee Movie game?

[quote name='KillJoi99']Thanks guys, Ill probably just go with the 'buy individual' stuff thing so I dont get stuck with unwanted crap to save $5.

Oh, and this will be a Christmas present (getting a head start to avoid shortages like last year) for my two little sisters, who happen to be 10 year old girls. For the record I still think it sucks at least from a real gamers standpoint, but Soccer mom and little girls will like it. ;)

But does anyone know if there are real good money saving bundles out there or is it just a bunch of bundles where you save $5 but then get stuck with the Bee Movie game?[/QUOTE]

well, to be honest you'll probably have fun with it too. It might seem sort of stupid to think so, but it isn't just a kids device. As of now I am really looking forward to MLB power pros 08 and even games like boom blox have been really fun plaing with my gf and her 6 yr old brother. I honestly dont touch it often, but I do enjoy having a wii around and you might too.

The bundles are purely designed to guarantee sales of other items, like mario galaxy or wii play. They know that they will sell the wii by itself, but by these stores putting together a bundle they guarantee they will make money off them, the biggest ones are the costco ones, they dont save much, especially if you buy the game used and look for deals, but they are there and people buy them. Just stop into BB or TRu on occasion and if you see a wii grab it. Thats what I did, I saw 3 wiis at BB and knew they'd be gone in a matter of 10 minutes so I got one about a month ago and I couldn't be happier with it. It does what its supposed to do, provide easy fun.

i wouldn't say the wii is a child's console. There are plenty of good games for it, (i.e. Brawl, Zelda, RE 4, VC games also). I don't think you'll find any bundle that will be much cheaper than others because they always add extras to sell, it's just a matter of what you get with the bundles.

bread's done
Back