Best Wii deal EVER???

banpeikun

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Wii Hardware/accessories
Nintendo Wii with everything that comes with it (cables, sensor bar, remote, nunchuk, Wii Sports, etc)
3 extra Wii Remotes (4 total)
1 extra Wii Nunchuk (2 total)
1 Classic Controller
1 Wii Zapper

Wii games
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario
Mario Party 8
Super Mario Galaxy
Wii Play
Link's Crossbow Training

Gamecube Hardware/accessories
Gamecube Controller
2 Gamecube memory cards (251 and 1051 or whatever)

Gamecube Games

Mario Sunshine
Zelda: Wind Waker
Metroid Prime 2: Corruption
Zelda: Collector's Edition
Zelda: OoT + Majora's Mask

Strategy Guides
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Super Paper Mario

And the real kicker is this: aside from the Mario Galaxy manual (wrinkled) and Mario Sunshine (disc only), everything is in complete and pristine condition. Down to the little plastic bags all the Wii cables and paperwork came in. Even the Zelda CE.

So would anyone like to guess the price on this package? I purchased it from a craigslist ad (not from a friend and not from a garage sale) and didn't negotiate at all. I'll post again with the actual price if someone gets close...

I dunno man some people on Craigslist are crazy. My friend got a brand new Wii and Smash Bros Brawl for $150 from some guy a few weeks ago. On the same page there were 5 others listed for $300 with no extra games. He only got it because I didn't have the cash at the time so I told him about it.

Doesn't matter, you bought a Wii. No matter what you do, no matter how great the price, you're the loser in the end. ;)

[quote name='banpeikun']it was
$350
. i thought it was pretty amazing!! but what i'm hearing is that it's perhaps not the best deal ever?[/quote]People are just tools. Only counting the Wii hardware, that's $430 retail. So a good deal off the bat. Plus over $200 worth of games (at MSRP, ~$150 if you would buy used), and another $100+ worth of Cube stuff.

[quote name='banpeikun']it was
$350
. i thought it was pretty amazing!! but what i'm hearing is that it's perhaps not the best deal ever?[/QUOTE]

Nah, it's a great deal. I think some people are just saying it's not that great because they don't like the Wii.

great deal! I'm selling my wii because I don't care for it but that is a great price. Those knocking it consider a next gen system to be a super nintendo!

[quote name='Vinny']Nah, it's a great deal. I think some people are just saying it's not that great because they don't like the Wii.[/quote]

Also some people act as if they can get an incredible deal on anything very easily.

I never understood that. I mean, after hearing RandyTsai's reply does anyone want to do business with him?

op, u might wanna find out where the seller got that stuff. ive sold lots of broken or stolen stuff in my day. but its illegal to do so so i stopped. u might want 2 contact all of the pawn shops and gamestops in town to make sure that the stuff u bought is not stolen. make sure u have ur serial # ready. w/o it ur sol (shit out of luck, meaning u cant do anything really).

I think that is a great deal, enjoy the Wii!

But also, I hope it isn't anything stolen...sometimes though people just don't know what is going on and just want that money asap.

bread's done
Back