Best Wolfenstein Pre-Order?

Kaltic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
I plan on buying the game for my dad as his birthday present and i was wondering what place has the best deal on pre-orders (Not trying to be cheap with my dad, but why not get the best deal).

I already know about Walmarts $10 giftcard for pre-order and Amazon.com's 46.99 pre-order. Right now i would be going with Amazon.com's because i have a free trial of Prime so i can get release date shipping.

If you know of anything better than either one of those it would be appreciated

39.99 from Bestsku. They're legit, dont sweat it lol.

http://www.bestsku.com/SearchResult.asp?txtSearch=Wolfen&msg=ALL

I have a feeling this game will be cheap very quickly. Its getting very little buzz and its coming out just 4 days after Madden and it comes out the same day as arguably the biggest/most anticipated arcade title ever (Shadow Complex). Then, Batman comes out a week later and thats getting big buzz.

Keep an eye on Amazon, its dropped 3 bucks there in the past few days.

That being said, I love the Wolf series, but I would really like a demo of this one as Im not overly optimistic. Raven did it and not ID. Gonna wait for reviews at least.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']39.99 from Bestsku. They're legit, dont sweat it lol.

http://www.bestsku.com/SearchResult.asp?txtSearch=Wolfen&msg=ALL

I have a feeling this game will be cheap very quickly. Its getting very little buzz and its coming out just 4 days after Madden and it comes out the same day as arguably the biggest/most anticipated arcade title ever (Shadow Complex). Then, Batman comes out a week later and thats getting big buzz.

Keep an eye on Amazon, its dropped 3 bucks there in the past few days.

That being said, I love the Wolf series, but I would really like a demo of this one as Im not overly optimistic. Raven did it and not ID. Gonna wait for reviews at least.[/QUOTE]

The biggest/most anticipated arcade title ever (Shadow Complex).

Honestly?
Doubt that will affect sales at all. It's a glorified version of Contra!

[quote name='arthritisarty']The biggest/most anticipated arcade title ever (Shadow Complex).

Honestly?
Doubt that will affect sales at all. It's a glorified version of Contra![/QUOTE]

Its not sales that it affects. Its awareness that it affects. Madden (a great Madden at that) is the sales albatross. Wolfenstein is one of my favorite franchises ever, but its also not really been grasped by many newer gamers who are burnt out on WWII era. I love the era personally as Im a WWII junkie in every aspect of media and wrote a dissertation on the Third Reich.

[quote name='archibishopthedoge']....... but its also not really been grasped by many newer gamers who are burnt out on WWII era.....[/QUOTE]

thats so true.

Thanks letmein' for that bestskus link. I'm not biting yet, but it's nice to see such a great price for a brand new release.

bread's done
Back