Best/Worst Halloween Candy?

best: candy corn especially the kind thats brown on the end. saw they had candy corn flavored oreos a while back and missed out on them.

worst: that shitty hard as a rock pink bubble gum candy. i always threw that shit out when i got it tastes like shit and you cant blow a bubble with it to save your life. i always gave people dirty looks when they dropped that shit in my bag.

[quote name='Number83']Twix, Goldenberg's Peanut Chews and Runts are fantastic!

Tootsie Rolls not so much.[/QUOTE]

Tootsie Roll is the crown prince of hell as far as I'm concerned; the only deeper evil perhaps is something called Anise Cookies (imagine the fuckedness of black licorice, only fashioned into a starchy medallion that's more difficult to choke down and eliminate from this world)--it's like there had to be a candy confectioner somewhere who turned bad for these to be created.

Now Snickers, Reese's, Andes...those are all good.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']So a general opinion is that chocolate is awesome and everything else is questionable. I can agree with that.[/QUOTE]

I dunno, chocolate-covered cherries can be right diseased if you choose the incorrect brand :drool:

[quote name='dohdough']How is it that we're 3 pages in without someone posting "yer momz."

I am disappoint CAG. Very disappoint.

technoviking%20is%20disaponk.jpg
[/QUOTE]

lol just about to post that actually!

here goes
best - your mom
worst - your mom when aunt flow is visiting.

Flavored (fruity) Tootsie Rolls are pretty solid too, although they always were like the rarest possible thing to get on Halloween when I was Trick or Treating. I would get, if lucky, a handful in an entire night. Stingy fools buying only the cheap Tootsie (?) favored rolls.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Flavored (fruity) Tootsie Rolls are pretty solid too, although they always were like the rarest possible thing to get on Halloween when I was Trick or Treating. I would get, if lucky, a handful in an entire night. Stingy fools buying only the cheap Tootsie (?) favored rolls.[/QUOTE]

I LOVE the fruity tootsie rolls. I enjoy the chocolate ones, but the flavored ones are so much better.

Literally every flavor of fruity Tootsie Roll I got was absolutely delicious, perhaps even moreso because I knew it was as rare as a brick of gold on Halloween.

bread's done
Back