Best/worst video games to play on 420?

davyseal

CAG Veteran
Any votes so far? I personally am a sucker for the stereotypical ones like Wario Ware, Katamari, basically anything bright and cheery haha. Though actually I can get pretty in the zone with rhythm games like audio surf... :D

These two lists arent bad, but man I disagree with cooking mama. I love that game while blazing! Haha and I feel like hardcore RPGs should be up there in the worst section. I remember trying to play fable 2 (yes, I know, not hardcore) painfully...:drool:

[quote name='5of9']Give Deadspace a try. Creepy enough when your straight let alone high.[/QUOTE]

omg eff that hahaha. I had a hell of a time playing that in broad daylight with people around and in a totally right mind:lol:

There is a game that you can "ONLY" play while High otherwise it is complete shit.....Its call Leisure Suit Larry: Box Office Bust

-Keep in mind it is still complete 2/10 shit :D

I've found the best games are the simple ones that require focus .. ie Dig Dug, Joust, and Galaga. I'm sure Alley Way (Breakout?) would be sweet too.

[quote name='FloatingYogi']Little Big Planet.[/QUOTE]

I know 420 passed but I agree, Little Big Planet is a game I play a lot when I'm stoned.

I have given this subject much research, and my first choice is always rhythm/music based. Rez, Rock Band (The Beatles edition is particularly colorful), Frequency/Amplitude (for ps2 owners). I don't know if you've heard of it, but Beat Hazard just came out on Steam (also on LIVE), and it is f-ing AWESOME. The first time I played, I was really baked and it literally felt like my brain was melting. It was an indescribable experience. Flow or Flower on PSN are also 2 good choices, with Flow being really chill and Flower providing you with an emotional experience unlike anything else. Geometry Wars 2 is a good suggestion, although you might not make it very far in that state of mind. I believe E4 to be a better choice, and it's just as colorful. If you have someone to play with, you can't go wrong with Super Puzzle Fighter HD Remix. Hope you love these suggestions as much as I do!

My friend used to rock the shit out of Gitaroo Man while on shrooms. He loved it. I guess just being high on weed and playing it would be fun too.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']My friend used to rock the shit out of Gitaroo Man while on shrooms. He loved it. I guess just being high on weed and playing it would be fun too.[/QUOTE]

Play Guitar Hero on acid. Way too much colors coming right at you haha.

bread's done
Back