Best Xbox games that are compatible with the Xbox 360.

Cody2010

CAGiversary!
Feedback
105 (100%)
I recently got Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2x for $4.49 shipped.
It got me wondering what other games are backward compatible that I could get dirt cheap.
Any Suggestions?

Last edited by a moderator:
Buffy the Vampire Slayer
The Incredible Hulk: Ultimate Destruction
Indigo Prophecy
Manhunt
Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (it's far superior to Max Payne 3)
The Punisher

At this point since I play primarily on PC and PS3, the thing I use my 360 for the most is backwards compatibility.

Are there any issues with kotor?

[quote name='clonesniper666']Morrowind
Jade Empire
Kotor 1&2
Doom 3
Black
MechAssaualt
Halo 1&2
Stubbs the Zombie[/QUOTE]

Some of my favorites:

Fable
Morrowind
Fatal Frame 1&2
Silent Hill 2
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Psychonauts
Ninja Gaiden Black
KotOR (which does have issues with freezing, sound glitches, and frame rate)

[quote name='howlinmad']Are there any issues with kotor?[/QUOTE]

When I tried to play kotor 1 on my 360 slim a couple of months ago, I found some sound glitches. The didn't start until after I got off the tutorial bit on the Endar Spire, but after I noticed that voiced character dialog would randomly stutter sometimes. The worst part is it truly was random; you could encounter a part that glitched, then reload a save, come to that part again, and it wouldn't glitch--and vice versa.

You think Carth can be annoying as-is? Try listening to him talk with a speech impediment. You can still read the dialog, though, so it isn't game-breaking, just annoying.

I've been told kotor can also have frame rate issues during combat on the 360, but I didn't play it on mine long enough to get into much combat, especially any combat with force power special effects going on.

In the end, I managed to find and buy a used original xbox in excellent condition for dirt cheap. Kotor is probably playable on the 360, but if you really want to play Kotor 1 and 2, my suggestion is to either find an original xbox or play them on Windows.

bread's done
Back