Best Xbox Indie Games of 2010..What's your favorite?

Rooster752

CAGiversary!
I love this game called 'Miner Dig Deep'. It's something like Dig-Dug but without any enemies, and it has light rpg elements. Only 80 points.

I've heard it's a great game. I haven't actually played it, but it came out in 2009, so wouldn't have been eligible for the list. A lot of people have mentioned that its fun though.

ZP2KX gets my vote. Great sequel. Shoot1up is a good one too.

Also any of the radiangames titles would be a good candidates for the top 10.

Haven't gotten around to CStW yet, but it looks great as well.

Miner Dig Deep is fun, but I haven't really played it much, and as noted it's not a 2010 game. I'm afraid I think the only ones I've bought that qualify are Decimation X3 and Cthulhu. I'd vote for both. :) Decimation X3 is a bullet-hell variation on Space Invaders.

Based on the list linked to in the OP, I would vote for Shoot1Up. But then again, thats the only game on the list I bought. That Crossfire 2 game was also pretty good.

Oh, yeah, I got Epic Dungeon too. The game goes on a bit too long for my tastes and I prefer a turn-based rogue-like, so I'd pick both of the other 2010 game I got over it, but it's pretty good too. I keep meaning to play it again but never seem to get around to it.

[quote name='Puffa469']Based on the list linked to in the OP, I would vote for Shoot1Up. But then again, thats the only game on the list I bought. That Crossfire 2 game was also pretty good.[/QUOTE]

Well you don't have to vote on something that was on my list! Anything is fair game, but, yeah, crossfire is pretty good.

Breath of Death VII and Epic Dungeon!!

I've bought Cthulu Saves the World but haven't started it yet :)

Will be checking out Crossfire and Inferno after reading your reviews op, thanks.

Several awesome games came out on the indie games this year. Loved many of the games on your list. Can't really pick a favorite right now, but the ones I bought were:

Breath of Death VII (80 Points)
Epic Dungeon (80 Points)
Zombie Estate (80 Points)
Radian Games Crossfire 2 (80 Points)

Honestly, I don't know why I didn't pick up any of the platformers. I really need to pick up some of those...

Anyone play "This is Hard"? And yes, it's hard :)

Its a lot like Super Meat Boy and it came out before SMB hit XBLA...

I had a good time with it for the dollar I spent.

This thread has inspired me to download some more trials. In my queue are trials for Protect me Knight, radiangames Fireball, radiangames Fluid and Lumi. Might add some more later. Anyone played any of these (other then Protect Me Knight, which has been mentioned)?

[quote name='crunchewy']This thread has inspired me to download some more trials. In my queue are trials for Protect me Knight, radiangames Fireball, radiangames Fluid and Lumi. Might add some more later. Anyone played any of these (other then Protect Me Knight, which has been mentioned)?[/QUOTE]

Fireball and Fluid are both very, very good. Lumi is beautiful, but it takes a little bit to get the hang of its mechanic. Good game though.

bread's done
Back