Best Xbox Live Headset?

-BigC-

CAGiversary!
Im lookin to buy a new one and need to know if there is one better then the one that comes in the Starter Kit

Price is a issue if there the same but im lookin for the best and most comfortable due to it sucking playing with a hurt ear :(

The one in the starter kit is the only headset (besides the Halo one) that comes with a receiver. It is the only one that I have used so I'm not sure about any others' quality.

I still have yet to hear of anyone using or having tried the headset made byHip Gear, it goes over your head and seems pretty sturdy. Cost:14.99

I'd stick to the MS one, but I've never been a fan of Madcatz / Hip Gear / Pelican / etc for anything, really. If there was a Logitech one, I'd be more apt to recommend that one, but I don't think that there is.

Oh, and Big C, can you rework that sig so it doesn't bounce up and down (the color part moves up and down within the black background). It's giving me a headache.

[quote name='-BigC-']Dont know how to do that friend made it for me

But ill askem if he could make it stable[/quote]

Can you turn it off for now, at least until it is fixed? I was about to say the same thing Wop did.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='-BigC-']Dont know how to do that friend made it for me

But ill askem if he could make it stable[/quote]

Can you turn it off for now, at least until it is fixed? I was about to say the same thing Wop did.[/quote]Can you turn your's off? It's making me laugh too hard. :lol: :wink:

Whats exactly wrong with it?

Ive been using this at like two other boards for a few weeks now and this is only board whos ever mentioned it :(

Yeah dude, that sig is almost as annoying as CarmenJubei's or however you spell it.

[quote name='-BigC-']Whats exactly wrong with it?[/quote]

The fact that it loops the same bobbing image over and over. It wouldn't be a problem if it didn't move. We're asking you nicely, please retire it until it is fixed.

[quote name='BigNick']Microsoft's stuff it top quality. There is a $5 mad catz one, but I hear its not very good.[/quote]

I found the MS one to be anything but top quality, many people including myself will tell you they break way too easy. Plus I found if to be more uncomfortable than one that goes over top of your head.

Geebus that is a problem?

That is a standard sig maybe a little short

This board not really into sigs at all

I may keep it for a little while I use it to skip down to the last time I posted

But I will change it soon enough

The headset from Rainbow Six 3 (big box version) is pretty good. Its made by Thrustmaster? and has a bendable mic. You might be able to find that one for pretty cheap now, maybe on Ubi Soft's web store. Also, I like G-Unit and all, but that sig is friggin annoying.

bread's done
Back