Bestbuy 10% off Video Game & Other Coupon 10/5-10/10 In Store Only

foreinter

CAGiversary!
I did a search and didn't see it posted. If it's repost, please delete. Just got this coupon in email from Bestbuy. Save 10% OFF all regular-priced music, movies, TV-DVD, toys, video games, video game accessories, PC games, gadgets and eReader accessories (any combination, limit 3) when you use your Reward Zone® program membership. Not a huge deal but you could save 10% on Rage to sweeten the buy 5 get $100 deal. I am heading out to pick up my Rage preorder now.

Coupon Link

[quote name='thelwig14']Worst case scenario, I will get $6 back for Gears of War 3.[/QUOTE]

Can you apply the coupon to prior purchases?

in my case I bought 2K12 this morning from Kmart. Sold the game to a coworker for $60 and kept the $20 coupon because I wanted the Bird cover. Printed this coupon and plan on buying 2K12 at Best Buy later tonight for $55. $25 flip, CAG love.

You might be better off using the code from the text since you can use the silver one until 10/16/11. Just in time for Forza 4.

[quote name='thelwig14']Worst case scenario, I will get $6 back for Gears of War 3.[/QUOTE]

I will be trying this myself for the Gears 3 LE, $8 back if it works.

[quote name='foreinter']Can you apply the coupon to prior purchases?[/QUOTE]

Yes, you can apply the coupon to original (not sale) items. Just make sure you tell them to do a price adjustment and DO NOT do a return, rebuy.

Text "SILVER" or "PREMIER" to 332211 they'll send these to you monthly, use enuf of them they start coming in the mail assuming you don't already get them.

[quote name='Enuf']Text "SILVER" or "PREMIER" to 332211 they'll send these to you monthly, use enuf of them they start coming in the mail assuming you don't already get them.[/QUOTE]

Can I still use this silver coupon even if I am a regular reward zone member?

[quote name='MTS87']Can this be used with pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't make much sense since your only allowed to put $5 down in store, meaning you would only save $0.50.

[quote name='MTS87']Can this be used with pre-orders?[/QUOTE]

I used it on blu-ray preorder before and it worked fine, don't know about games though.

[quote name='jr1016']You might be better off using the code from the text since you can use the silver one until 10/16/11. Just in time for Forza 4.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for pointing this out. Didn't open the text I got from Best Buy the other day. Hopefully I can use this when I pick up my Forza 4 pre-order on Tuesday. :)

Do these coupons actually work on cosoles/portable systems? I don't think they're in the exclusions. Thinking about getting a 3DS but I'm waiting for an inevitable black friday combo pack/exclusive color.

[quote name='Thedrknss48']Do these coupons actually work on cosoles/portable systems? I don't think they're in the exclusions. Thinking about getting a 3DS but I'm waiting for an inevitable black friday combo pack/exclusive color.[/QUOTE]

Did you actually read the exclusions or was that an assumption? It clealry says not valid on video game hardware.

I'm guessing there probably isn't any way to apply this to a Forza 4/Wireless Wheel purchase and still get the $25 gift card advertised in next week's ad, then.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Did you actually read the exclusions or was that an assumption? It clealry says not valid on video game hardware.[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did. And it is also easy to miss one in a large list. I did not see "video game hardware", I saw "video game accessories".

[quote name='Thedrknss48']Yes, I did. And it is also easy to miss one in a large list. I did not see "video game hardware", I saw "video game accessories".[/QUOTE]

Zooming in helps. It specifically says "video game hardware and accessories"

yo guys, I recently bought a laptop, and it was its original price $450. total was about $500, I bought it on the 25th of September. If i take my recipt back, and the 10% coupon, will they adujust the price?? it will save me about $50.

thanks, plz reply fast!!

I got the coupon in the mail, their was one for 10% off computers w/ original price.

[quote name='thelwig14']Yes, you can apply the coupon to original (not sale) items. Just make sure you tell them to do a price adjustment and DO NOT do a return, rebuy.[/QUOTE]

I went to the store and the guy told me he can only do a return and rebuy Gears of War 3. This will disqualify GOW3 from my preorder 5 get 100 list. I have to try it at another store.

I just bought an Apple Keyboard yesterday. Will this coupon work on it? It says it excludes "Apple computing accessories", is that me?

[quote name='foreinter']I went to the store and the guy told me he can only do a return and rebuy Gears of War 3. This will disqualify GOW3 from my preorder 5 get 100 list. I have to try it at another store.[/QUOTE]

He is wrong.

They can do it as a price adjustment...even if they just do it manually in their head by subtracting 5.99.

[quote name='thelwig14']He is wrong.

They can do it as a price adjustment...even if they just do it manually in their head by subtracting 5.99.[/QUOTE]

I think I just messed up my 5/100 because I went back today for my GOW3 LE and the guy did a return/rebuy.

[quote name='xxjonoxx']I just bought an Apple Keyboard yesterday. Will this coupon work on it? It says it excludes "Apple computing accessories", is that me?[/QUOTE]

Is the apple keyboard an apple accessory?
yes it is

[quote name='jr1016']I think I just messed up my 5/100 because I went back today for my GOW3 LE and the guy did a return/rebuy.[/QUOTE]

You will be fine if you keep everything documented, but you will definitely have to call them to sort it out and explain it when the period is over.

[quote name='foreinter']I went to the store and the guy told me he can only do a return and rebuy Gears of War 3. This will disqualify GOW3 from my preorder 5 get 100 list. I have to try it at another store.[/QUOTE]
This was what I was concered about having happen.

Can you use this on 3 different purchases? I'd like to use it on my Forza 4 order, my Rage order, and my Gears of War 3 order. They're all from pre-orders, so they'll be on different receipts.

I'm hoping to hear it's okay, as they're 3 purchases, which the coupon is valid up to, but I'm worried the customer service department won't ackknowledge it as valid.

[quote name='The Ebbtide']This was what I was concered about having happen.

Can you use this on 3 different purchases? I'd like to use it on my Forza 4 order, my Rage order, and my Gears of War 3 order. They're all from pre-orders, so they'll be on different receipts.

I'm hoping to hear it's okay, as they're 3 purchases, which the coupon is valid up to, but I'm worried the customer service department won't ackknowledge it as valid.[/QUOTE]

I used the coupon when picking up Rage without a problem. When I tried to price adjust it to Gears and the the guy has to do a return/return. My guess is if you use it to pick it Forza 4, you will be alright. BTW, you probably can use the coupon for more than 3 times. I highly doubt they will track it.

[quote name='foreinter']Can I still use this silver coupon even if I am a regular reward zone member?[/QUOTE]yes

[quote name='rey6eric']Wouldn't make much sense since your only allowed to put $5 down in store, meaning you would only save $0.50.[/QUOTE]this, you need to use it when you actually p/u the game.

[quote name='foreinter']I went to the store and the guy told me he can only do a return and rebuy Gears of War 3. This will disqualify GOW3 from my preorder 5 get 100 list. I have to try it at another store.[/QUOTE]I think we'll end up using the receipt pins to get the $100 RZ anyways

[quote name='Enuf']

I think we'll end up using the receipt pins to get the $100 RZ anyways[/QUOTE]

Hi Enuf, what do you mean using the receipt pins to get the $100? Do you suggest I should do the return/rebuy and then use the new receipt to get the rewards? My gears of War 3 is already showing up in my account. Will the return/rebuy mess it up? Thanks a lot.

[quote name='foreinter']Hi Enuf, what do you mean using the receipt pins to get the $100? Do you suggest I should do the return/rebuy and then use the new receipt to get the rewards? My gears of War 3 is already showing up in my account. Will the return/rebuy mess it up? Thanks a lot.[/QUOTE]I see the problems with the game "tracker" for the 5 for $100 deal working/not working so basically 35 days after my 5th qualifying game purchase if the $100 RZ isn't there I'll call RZ & give them the 5 pre-order receipt pins # to confirm that all where pre-ordered & 5 purchase receipt pins #'s to confirm that I fulfilled the other req. of p/u the game w/i 5 days. As long as you can provide that you should be golden. Now if there's a return/rebuy situation just have the receipt pin from that transaction so they can see the time/date that way they know it was a processing error on their part. Plus they'll offer $10-$20 for the "inconvience" of having to call anyways so good deal.

the "customer service pin #" is located near the bottom of the receipt BEFORE the "BESTBUY VALUES YOUR FEEDBACK!!!" and after this

* indicates discount price
+ indicates sale price
N indicates non tax item

YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PIN IS:
1234 567 8901 234567

Tried to use the 10% off coupon with a price match and denied by a smelly checkout guy. Oh well. Anyone else get this to work?

[quote name='destro4eva']Tried to use the 10% off coupon with a price match and denied by a smelly checkout guy. Oh well. Anyone else get this to work?[/QUOTE]

pm and 10% BB coupon is a YMMV... their systems pretty much won't let you do this without manager override.

[quote name='destro4eva']Tried to use the 10% off coupon with a price match and denied by a smelly checkout guy. Oh well. Anyone else get this to work?[/QUOTE]"double dipping" one or the other usually the price match is better.

It seems like they have had it a week or two after TRU's for the last couple of years. I'll always have a soft place in my heart for the great BB B2G1 debacle of Fall '09..:cry:

bread's done
Back