Bestbuy $9.99 games or $5 after coupon (instore only)

Masterkyo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
All games $5 each after $5 off any videogame & PC coupon

Total Overdose (PS2)
The Davinci Code (PS2)

Rampage: Total Destruction (GC)
Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble (GC)

Sodoku Mania (DS)

King Kong (XBOX)

Exit (PSP)
Death Jr (PSP)

Pac N' Roll (DS)
Dig Dug: DS (DS)

Free after coupon
Karaoke Revolution (XBOX)
Chrono Q (PS2)
Future Tactics (PS2)

Meh, nothing interests me.

I think he's referring to the $5 off any game coupon from the Gamepro magazine (Gamepro sucks, but I get them for free, lolz).

[quote name='letsgetacid']How is BB on printouts of coupons? I'd feel like a total fool up there if it didn't work.[/quote]

Totally YMMV. My BB accepts them with no questions asked, I've used black and white, color copies and on plain copy paper and heavier stock. Others have reported no success at all except when using the real McCoy from Gamepro.

Man, Best Buy is friggin' awesome with these coupons. I never used to shop there EVER until I found that $5 off any PSP or PS2 coupon from the PSP launch, and ever since then there has pretty much always been a $5 coupon available when I needed it.
Hopefully I'll be able to get to BB this weekend and see what they've got. I'd love Dig Dug or Feel the Magic for $5.

There is also a Best Buy Mystery Gift Certificate being mailed out to reward zone members for at least $5 off $5, but could be more chances are not very high that it will be more than $5.

Didn't anyone here see the original thread?

[quote name='rumblebear']exit psp isn't listed on the bb website. Is that game ymmv?[/quote]

Maybe, but you shouldn't have a hard time finding it. My Best Buy had a bunch of them in a display near the checkout.

[quote name='Cow_tipper']
Maybe, but you shouldn't have a hard time finding it. My Best Buy had a bunch of them in a display near the checkout.[/QUOTE]

I had my BB price-check Exit a few days ago and it came up $19.95. Today I found it in the checkout aisle with a bunch of other cheapy games. It was marked $9.99. The only other PSP game was a crossword puzzle game also marke 9.99. I got Exit with my original coupon plus a $5 gift card that Reward Zone sent me, so it was free. :)

i like, gonna go in and pick something up with the one useful 5 dollar coupon, maybe something that isnt cheaper on amazon....or a GBA game, because they suck to ship.

[quote name='yukine']"EXIT" looks awesome. I definitely want to get it now, as GameSpot has it on their "Best game that no one played this year."[/quote]

I picked it up for $5 and I'll definitely be playing it for a while. It's fun, and there's over 200 levels if you include the downloadable ones.

I found quite a few $9.99 games today at a new BB which is apparently stuck in a wormhole or something. They had a TON of games in a bin and on an aisle stand marked at that price for all different systems. In addition to the ones already mentioned in this thread I found Jedi Starfighter (PS2), Gunstar Super Heroes (GBA), and Death Jr (PSP) all marked at that price. There were more, but nothing that jumped out at me that hasn't already been mentioned.

Worked for me on a game that was on sale, even with the date.

It didn't scan when the person tried it, but when she typed in the code it worked fine. So it might be YMMV but it worked for me.

Has anyone gotten the $5 games for free with the coupon? I saw two Karaoke Revolution XBox but I forgot to bring my coupons I will go back later today.

No success. I went back with the $5 off any video game coupon tried to get Karaoke Revolution xbox for free using the coupon but the cashier refused to sell it to me. She came up with some bs about the game being $5.00 and that to use the coupon I had to spend some money. She refused to sell it to me even after I showed her the coupon was good for $5 off any video game.:(

I gave it another try last night different cashier same result he said I cannot use the coupon on a game that is $4.98 the game must be at least $5.00 before taxes. Oh well can't say I did not try. Is Sonic Advance 3 worth $14.99? Best Buy has it for $19.99 I almost used the coupon on it but with all the fun $9.98 TRU clearance games $16.20 after taxes did not seem like a great deal.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Tell them you get this coupon from you email :)[/quote]

This is exactly what I do, but I always make sure it's in black and white.

Should i get King Kong (XBOX) version for $5 after coupon or Should i get King Kong (XBOX 360) version for $15. It's worth to spend extra $10 for XBOX 360 version ??

[quote name='Masterkyo']Should i get King Kong (XBOX) version for $5 after coupon or Should i get King Kong (XBOX 360) version for $15. It's worth to spend extra $10 for XBOX 360 version ??[/QUOTE]
If you have a HDTV get the 360 version. From what I remember, the 360 version is very dark and hard to play on non-HD TVs.

Anyone know how much is the xbox karaoke revolution with the mic? Cuz i notice that bestbuy.com shows 2 results, exactly the same it seems, of the game-only vers when you search for it. I was thinking that one of them was meant to be the box vers with the mic?

bread's done
Back