Bestbuy ad 06/27-7/03 (Movies)

MidnightMetal

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
New Releases:

Hot Tub Time Machine>>>>>$16.99 :)br: $26.99)
Best Buy Exclusive: Exclusive Combo Pack with Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy
Percy Jackson & Olympians: The Lightning Thief>>>>>$17.99 :)br: $26.99)
Best Buy Exclusive: Exclusive with Playstation 3 theme Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy
The Crazies>>>>>$15.99 :)br: $19.99)
FREE $5 CinemaNow Card with purchase of The Crazies on Blu-ray
Eureka Season 3.5>>>>>$19.99

Movie Sales:

Alice in Wonderland>>>>>:dvd:$13.99
True Blood Season 2>>>>>$39.99 :)br: $49.99)

DVD:
Adventures in Babysitting>>>>>$4.99
The Goonies>>>>>$6.99
Ferris Bueller's Day Off>>>>>$7.99
Top Gun>>>>>$7.99
E.T.>>>>>$9.99
The Breakfast Club>>>>>$9.99

$24.99 Blu-rays:

• It's Complicated
  • Inglorious Bastards
  • Alvin and the Chipmunks The Squeakuel
  • Gamer
  • Tooth Fairy
  • Fantastic Mr. Fox
$6.99 DVD's $14.99 Blu-ray's

• Alvin and the Chimpmunks
  • Horton Hears a Who!
  • Jumper
  • 27 Dresses
  • The Simpsons Movie
  • What Happens in Vegas

[quote name='opterasis']Hot Tub Time Machine and The Crazies for me. What's a CinemaNow card?[/QUOTE]

As a silver reward member you get a free credit to CinemaNow which is this.

Best Buy® CinemaNow offers a broad selection of movies and TV shows for rent or purchase, including new releases on the same day the DVD is available in stores. Watch instantly from any CinemaNow™ enabled TV, PC, Blu-ray Disc™ player or other device.

I guess you get a free $5 card to use for above site.

If Hot Tub Time Machine was 14.99 on blu, I may have bit. It's going to be a blind buy for me. I really wanted to see it in theaters but didn't have much cash to spend at the time. I love the fact that they had a nod to BttF with Crispin Glover. Thanks for the list, OP.

[quote name='darkcecil32']If Hot Tub Time Machine was 14.99 on blu, I may have bit. It's going to be a blind buy for me. I really wanted to see it in theaters but didn't have much cash to spend at the time. I love the fact that they had a nod to BttF with Crispin Glover. Thanks for the list, OP.[/QUOTE]

Please take this constructively as that is how it's intended - wouldn't Red Box solve your problem for a whole lot less money?

On topic, cool prices in classic 80's movies. I believe AiB started my Elisabeth Shue obsession.

Thanks for the post. Been planning on picking up Hot Tub Time Machine. It's been $24.99 on the website so I was hoping the price would go down in the ad before I pre-order, didn't expect it to jump up...

On topic, cool prices in classic 80's movies. I believe AiB started my Elisabeth Shue obsession.

I'd hope Leaving Las Vegas was the penultimate experience for you then! ;)

Yeah, who doesn't remember AiB? that was an incredible movie for his time, thinking about it now, almost like The Warriors, but for kids! Not many people even realize that's Elisabeth Shue either..

[quote name='radioactivez0r']Please take this constructively as that is how it's intended - wouldn't Red Box solve your problem for a whole lot less money?

On topic, cool prices in classic 80's movies. I believe AiB started my Elisabeth Shue obsession.[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't work only because I prefer to own my movies rather than rent them. I'm patient enough to wait for movies to hit the price tag I want. Usually I only buy movies that I've already seen and really like. I rarely blind buy and only do so when I'm fairly confident I'll like the movie. I think I have only 3 blind buys in my collection at the moment. I've gotten just about all of my blu's other than the True Blood box sets I've gotten for 14.99 or less, many close to launch.

[quote name='radioactivez0r']On topic, cool prices in classic 80's movies. I believe AiB started my Elisabeth Shue obsession.[/QUOTE]

Does this mean you'll be first in line to see Piranha 3D? ;)

Does anyone know if the Hot Tub Time Machine box is a DVD box or is it just the DvD and Blu in a cardboard box? Looking at the ad the box looks really big and I hate getting Blu rays that are in DvD boxes (Like the Hurt Locker Steelbook) just because I can never remember where I put the damn thing.

bread's done
Back