Bestbuy B1G2 Free on special marked games! YMMV

luan87us

CAGiversary!
Feedback
18 (100%)
I was at BB today and they have a cart with B1G2 Free equal or lesser on special marked games. I saw
Xbox 360:
DJ Icon
Assorted Sport titles
SpiderMan 3
Virtual Fighter 5 Online
Jericho

and some ps2 and nintendo ds games didn't see any ps3 or wii game in this section.

Buy one and get TWO free?

I know he probably meant b2g1, but the South Philly BB probably has jack and squat, considering its the same 5 games every time I go in there.

Some of the same titles that were $5 at my local store.

If only we had a Best Buy clearance thread specifically for things like this...

In Jordan Landing in utah. And i said it YMMV. And the games was around 19.99-39.99, jericho was 49.99 though. And yes this is VERY big YMMV because one of other BB i went to didn't have this deal and it is Buy ONE get TWO free.

BB deals are incredibly YMMV, no one get your hopes up. Best Buy managers get to clearance stuff as they please a lot of times

[quote name='JDUB X']BB deals are incredibly YMMV, no one get your hopes up. Best Buy managers get to clearance stuff as they please a lot of times[/quote]

or seemingly never at all for the BB stores in my area (haven't found a single one of these deals whenever I check -- I always see the same old clearance titles that nobody is interested in buying).

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine has a B1G1 with games like Superman, Meet the Robinsons, Stranglehold and some other ones. Stranglehold was still $30 and the other movie games were $20 each so I passed. They had the f1 racing game for ps3 for 50 still and some other ones I can't remember. I'm in Kansas BTW

I'm actually honestly surprise that such a big box company allows their managers so much autonomy. Like, no real equation to it.

[quote name='Collectorguy00']Mine has a B1G1 with games like Superman, Meet the Robinsons, Stranglehold and some other ones. Stranglehold was still $30 and the other movie games were $20 each so I passed. They had the f1 racing game for ps3 for 50 still and some other ones I can't remember. I'm in Kansas BTW[/QUOTE]

Mine had a bunch of games like that in a cart with "Special, 20% off!" and when I had them price checked, they rang up for full price...including $70 for Two Worlds!

[quote name='nikkai']I'm actually honestly surprise that such a big box company allows their managers so much autonomy. Like, no real equation to it.[/QUOTE]

Yep.

They also had a 30% off section. With almost same games with the b1g2 free section. And Army of two was in the 30% off section for 39.99 + the 30% off at check out o.o

bread's done
Back