Bestbuy B2G1 on SELECT New 360 games ($19.99 ea) Portal 2, Halo Reach & More.

Hemi

CAGiversary!
Feedback
88 (100%)
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=pcmcat303400050015&type=category
Buy three select games (confirmed to work with three different, or three of the same, or any combination in between) and one will be free. These are NEW games, and there are some very good deals to be found. (Updated with some places to pricematch for less)
Games are:
Grand Theft Auto IV Platinum Hits - Xbox 360 (Amazon $14.96)
Batman: Arkham Asylum Game of the Year Edition - Xbox 360 (Amazon $14.96)
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - Xbox 360 (Amazon $14.96)
Midnight Club: Los Angeles Complete Edition Platinum Hits - Xbox 360 (Amazon $14.96)
Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Platinum Hits - Xbox 360 (Amazon $14.96)
Sonic's Ultimate Genesis Collection Platinum Hits - Xbox 360 (Amazon $16.53)
Portal 2 - Xbox 360 (Newegg $18.99)
Dance Central - Xbox 360 (Amazon $15.25)
Dead Island Game of the Year Edition - Xbox 360 (Amazon $14.96)
Skate 3 - Xbox 360 (Rakuten $17.99)
Kinect Sports - Xbox 360 (Amazon $16.94)
Halo: Reach - Xbox 360

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish there was a broader selection to choose from. If they were on sale for $13.33 (round it to $13.50?) I'd say there would be more sales but for me it's hard to choose three of them. Nonetheless, thanks for the heads up.

Also I'm FAIRLY certain you can also price match them if you were to place a order through a phone rep. So portal 2 can be had for $18.99 if you pricematch newegg.

If I didn't have such a backlog, I could probably find a third I would want. No use grabbing more games I won't play for many months. Thanks OP!

[quote name='Hemi']Also I'm FAIRLY certain you can also price match them if you were to place a order through a phone rep. So portal 2 can be had for $18.99 if you pricematch newegg.[/QUOTE]

A) price matching and applying the b2g1 free would be double-dipping, so YMMV.

B) wouldn't that make portal 2 the free game anyway?

[quote name='groundskeeper']As always with B2G1 sales there is only two I want:whistle2:([/QUOTE]

Buy three, return one? Or does that only work with Target?

Updated the op with lower prices and where to find them but there should be no reason you wouldn't be able to pricematch and still get one free.

Just left a store and they had a cardboard disay for this. The display said it ran through July something. 6th maybe. The display also had some games not on in the op like Left 4 Dead and Gears 3.I passed but it May be worth checking in store for some to see if more games are included if there is something in that price range you want.

[quote name='mrclutch']Has anyone tried putting any other 19.99 games in their cart?[/QUOTE]

Doesn't work, could of been a mistake on the display where an employee put up a wrong game. But only the ones listed in the op apply to a b2g1

[quote name='Hemi']Updated the op with lower prices and where to find them but there should be no reason you wouldn't be able to pricematch and still get one free.[/QUOTE]
So, is this deal automatically done on the register, even if you PM? Just wondering because my brother tried to PM in a B2G1 deal last year and it required an override to work; the register allowed either choice, but not B2G1 and PM together.

I was at a local BBY today and also saw the stand-up cardboard display

It looked like more of a Microsoft display than Best Buy, but it did say "Buy 2 Get 1 Free from 06/02-06/06". Most of the games listed above were there, but I also noted Gears of War 3, Star Wars Force Unleashed II, Dead Space 2, Left 4 Dead 1 (Platinum).

Unfortunately I didn't get a picture of it, as it was right in front of the checkout.

Strongsville, OH location.

bread's done
Back