Bestbuy bing cashback at 20%

Hmm...but I just bought a camera during this past weekend's 3x points event and used a 12% coupon. Total savings still falls short of a straight 20% off.

[quote name='dcm1602']Bing still works if you use instore pickup correct ?[/QUOTE]
At first it didn't, so I was having things shipped instead (yay free shipping for Silver!), but recently it seems to work on pickups.

If you want to get there the traditional way, searching for "vacuum" worked for me. Note: Adblock must be off or you won't see it.

[quote name='stoned99']I'm not seeing any bing specific graphics on the bestbuy site, seems a little risky[/QUOTE]

I bought a laptop about an hour ago using this deal. 96 dollars cashback pending.

Ugghhh I just bought a 550 dollar camera w service plan two weeks ago (and giving it as a gift Friday...) I would've liked the 140 cashback.

[quote name='gbear09']ugghhh i just bought a 550 dollar camera w service plan two weeks ago (and giving it as a gift friday...) i would've liked the 140 cashback.[/quote]

you could buy online and use the instore pick up and just return the one you purchase 2 weeks ago. I think you're still getting the cash back on protection plan too... But i'm too sure about their return policy.

i got the cashback to show up... but there's nothing i want. the 20% off 60$ doesn't beat the 25% off the gamestop stuff i preordered back during that glitch. I would've gotten SWTFU2 Collector's but it wasn't there...

EDIT: Lol I didn't think about getting something non game related... might have to go re-check things out

I'm thinking of getting an LCD TV. I saw the cap of $2,500 annually, nothing about a transaction cap. Is that right?

Bought an Asus G60JX laptop with it. Website has it as $899.99, but when I went to pick it up in store it was $809.99 so they refunded me $95, and my bing cash back is still up at $180. Not bad deal for about $678 after cash back.

Blu ray dvds worked for me but it said nowhere 20% off on the final check out page... I will wait and see if the 20% goes into pending if it dont i will just never pick it up

[quote name='kell']I'm thinking of getting an LCD TV. I saw the cap of $2,500 annually, nothing about a transaction cap. Is that right?[/QUOTE]

I too would like someone to confirm ... :bouncy:

[quote name='MattyB']I too would like someone to confirm ... :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

as would I.
The thing is, I have a 4x RZ points coupon they sent me for my birthday (even though my birthday isn't for a few more months). Is there a way you can apply coupons to online orders as well?

would take 38 bucks off a DSI XL BUT you could get a free game at walmart so no go on the Ds systems..

500 buck tv for 350 be tempting if it would work and the money would be 100% sure i would get it

I tried it on pre-ordering the starcraft 2 collector's edition but haven't gotten confirmation on that yet, but I did get confirmation on the black wii (in-store pick-up) which I placed AFTER starcraft...maybe that won't register until it ships, but I certainly hope it does bfore 7/30!!

[quote name='vuvu123']Can you search for one thing and purchase something else instead and still get credited the 20%?[/QUOTE]

yep, I did the slr camera search but bought starcraft 2 and black wii :)

i got this in my email - We are writing to notify you that the Bing cashback program will be discontinued, and the last day to earn cash back on your Bing Shopping purchases will be July 30, 2010. anybody else get an email??

Sweet -- I've been meaning to buy a new digital camera after my wife's cousin broke my old one.

Picked up the Sony Cyber-Shot H55 (14 MP w/ 10x Optical zoom):
Original Price: $250
Sale Price: $199
After Bing Cash Back: $160

[quote name='polo14player']i got this in my email - We are writing to notify you that the Bing cashback program will be discontinued, and the last day to earn cash back on your Bing Shopping purchases will be July 30, 2010. anybody else get an email??[/QUOTE]

yea, bing cashback is over after 7/30, but you have a year to get your money from the account and after 7/30 you will get any "pending" cash with the $5 minimum requirement nulled

[quote name='polo14player']i got this in my email - We are writing to notify you that the Bing cashback program will be discontinued, and the last day to earn cash back on your Bing Shopping purchases will be July 30, 2010. anybody else get an email??[/QUOTE]

Did you read the rest of the email? You're going to want to read the rest of the email.

[quote name='mywhitenoise']as would I.
The thing is, I have a 4x RZ points coupon they sent me for my birthday (even though my birthday isn't for a few more months). Is there a way you can apply coupons to online orders as well?[/QUOTE]

You can use RZ certificates for online orders but most coupons are not applicable for online orders.

It worked the first time but I did not use it. Went back to use it at the time and it now brings to msn page saying page not found.

When I search that javascript on Bing, it just gives me a list to four websites that mention the javascript as a way to get to the 20% off ad. No Bing advertisements appear.

[quote name='Indiana Jones']When I search that javascript on Bing, it just gives me a list to four websites that mention the javascript as a way to get to the 20% off ad. No Bing advertisements appear.[/QUOTE]

Don't search for it on bing. Go to bing.com and then replace the URL with the javascript. You can also just search for SLR camera and it should show up (it did for me and a few others here).

i desided to cancel my DSI XL order... a 38 buck savings really isnt that good of a deal when you can get it with a free game at walmart and probally cheaper in a few months

[quote name='drbutchevil']Bought an Asus G60JX laptop with it. Website has it as $899.99, but when I went to pick it up in store it was $809.99 so they refunded me $95, and my bing cash back is still up at $180. Not bad deal for about $678 after cash back.[/QUOTE]

Great laptop for the $$. I just bought one 2-3 weeks ago and I was happy to pay the $899. But damn, i'm wondering if i can at least get bb to price match.

Dammit! If only my BB trade in certificates would have shown up...I've been waiting to get my new Canon SLR for a deal...

i searched iMac directly in Bing instead of pasting the javascript and got a 20% Best Buy link(2nd link in the result). clicking the link will redirect you to BestBuy.com

[quote name='Indiana Jones']Should I be worried if a Bing e-mail verification doesn't come over after my purchase? They've been instant in the past.[/QUOTE]

I've had a couple take nearly an hour to get there.

Well I just spent 3 grand on a TV, so I'm a bit worried if confirmation doesn't come over. Of course I'm sure there's plenty of time to cancel (it's being delivered next week).

bread's done
Back