BestBuy.ca 3DS Game Preorder Sale

gsrce

CAGiversary!
Copied from my RFD post.

Best Buy seems to having an odd sale on DS games.

The best deal I can find is putting two of these games into my cart for preorder. (You'll end up with one at $31.49 and one at $34.99)

The sale is supposed to be $5.00 off or 10% off, but when you add two of the below games, you get $5.00 off of the first, and $5.00+10% off of the second.

I ended up buying layton, mgs, and kingdom hearts, can't beat the price, even if the games aren't out for a year or two.

Enjoy =)

(As with all BB.ca preorders, you don't get charged until the items ship)
(No prices have been set on 3DS games yet, but they're expected to be higher, just see pricing from BB and FS's other 3DS games available for preorder as an example)

Metal Gear Solid 3DS
Kingdom Hearts 3DS
Professor Layton 3DS
Assassin's Creed 3DS
Madden 3DS
Resident Evil 3DS

Thanks OP! Bought Kingdom Hearts and MGS. Can't hurt since you won't get charged till it ships and it won't be till 2011. Hopefully I remember it by then. :lol:

Do they offer "price protection" like amazon.ca though?

Also... my credit card expires in July 2011. What happens if any one of these games comes out after that?

[quote name='jeffx']Do they offer "price protection" like amazon.ca though?

Also... my credit card expires in July 2011. What happens if any one of these games comes out after that?[/QUOTE]

I have the same kind of problem except mine expires October this year. I think they may allow you to change your billing method maybe?

[quote name='PuppetDoctor']I have the same kind of problem except mine expires October this year. I think they may allow you to change your billing method maybe?[/QUOTE]

Answered on RFD, will answer here as well.

[quote name='jeffx']Do they offer "price protection" like amazon.ca though?

Also... my credit card expires in July 2011. What happens if any one of these games comes out after that?[/QUOTE]

No, you just cancel your order, or you can return and rebuy at the new lower price. It won't get any lower than this though I'm sure.

If they come out after the date your CC expires, you can hit up BB.ca and change the payment method anytime before the item ships, otherwise they contact you and request a new payment method if the card is expired when they ship.

bread's done
Back